Not open for further replies.

Jumpinn Jeep

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
I also noticed the 3rd brake light above the tire. Was that included or did you use something else.
The factory 3rd brake light bracket bolts right up to the mount, that’s actually it’s lowest mounting position and easily viewable from behind.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
The factory 3rd brake light bracket bolts right up to the mount, that’s actually it’s lowest mounting position and easily viewable from behind.
Excellent, did Morris ship direct or drop ship from DV8. I'm in Fl myself like Morris.

Sponsored

Jumpinn Jeep

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Excellent, did Morris ship direct or drop ship from DV8. I'm in Fl myself like Morris.
Drop ship direct from DV8, that’s how I got it so quick. I was told it was backordered 6-8 weeks 2 weeks ago. DV8 HQ is only about 35 minutes from me so I get things next day from them.

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
Have it sandblasted if you want to color match. Since it comes from China they have to coat it for rust.

Makes sense. I'm leaning towards the LOD rear bumper/tire carrier the more I look just because of the options they offer.

Sponsored

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
I have the rear bumper and waiting for the tire carrier coming out this week. They told me the holes on the carrier will be for future options for add on items. If the carrier is as nice as the bumper I will be happy.

Big Husky

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Photographer
I just installed their new rear bumper. It came with a license plate light that wasn't originally listed on the website, so that was a plus.
I may be buying their tire carrier for this. I don't know yet.

*being a professional photographer, these late night cellphone photos kill me.. but I had to upload*

20190227_213310.jpg

20190227_213320.jpg

20190227_213757.jpg

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up the rear Warn Elite bumper and tire carrier. Will install it this weekend. I will take some pics of any one is interested. Instruction look good and it has provisions for the backup sensors

Big Husky

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Photographer
Bumper mount tire carrier installed TCJL-06

1EDBA57B-6FD3-4362-81BF-0505E8E3688D.jpeg
@Jumpinn Jeep I've been thinking of this tire carrier for my bumper. How was the install with the third brake light and camera? I saw one review that mentioned the factory wheel might not fit. I see you have after market, but figured I'd ask. I have the factory 17" Rubicon wheels with 35"s. We have the same bumper I see.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.