New JL owners: How long from date of order to delivery

5adventurers

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1991 Toyota Pickup
Ordered 5/25 and picking it up tomorrow!!! I'll be giving a review of the process once I have keys in hand. I have an 8 hour round trip, but who cares ...4 hours will be in the new JEEP!!!
Sponsored

5adventurers

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1991 Toyota Pickup
As promised, here she is....first of all, a BIG thank you to Travis at Tri City in Eden NC. I'm very excited to be back to the Jeep fam. My wife and kids are smitten too. Here come more crazy adventures
IMG_20190720_175718.jpg

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Ordered 5/25 and picking it up tomorrow!!! I'll be giving a review of the process once I have keys in hand. I have an 8 hour round trip, but who cares ...4 hours will be in the new JEEP!!!
I hope to be picking mine up next Saturday (ordered 4/29 from Crisswell). Similar to you, my drive is 8 hours each way but I am so looking forward to it. An eight-hour farewell drive with the Audi and an eight-hour get-acquinted drive in the Jeep.Can't wait!

Sponsored

KDoc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Jeep Cherokee Unlimited 2015 Diesel, 2019 JL Overland ( Sahara in USA)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
6 months here is Australia :-( ... Ordered the end of Feb and after three delays told now it will be sometime in September ...

StacRio

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl 2DR Turbo Sport 2010 Mango Tango JKU 2004 Grand Cherokee
I posted a picture in one of the other threads, but I'll put it up here too. It definitely feels good to finally have it. That sucks yours still hasn't arrived. Hopefully it will be there once you're available to pick it up.

20190718_111743.jpg

Here she is!
Oh she is pretty!! Congrats!!

This Thursday will be 8 weeks. Time will tell. I'm hoping things calm down at my husband's work - he works for CSX in Signals. They have had a few exciting weeks with this weather. After today's storms (if they fire up later as it is sunny and cloudless right now) the weather looks to be beautiful. Making me really miss my Jeep and jonesing for the new one to ride with the top down! After Tuesday, it looks to be days before we see rain! I'm hoping to hear something this week.

torch2k

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I've been in KZ status for about 3 weeks now, and it feels like my salesman is just stringing me along, maybe getting tired of the phone calls. I'm in Canada and it sounds like the Jeep has been sitting at FCA in Windsor Ontario the whole time. Anything I can do to poke it and move it along?

Sponsored

StacRio

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl 2DR Turbo Sport 2010 Mango Tango JKU 2004 Grand Cherokee
Called my salesman today asking where mine is as it's been in shipping since July 11th according to Jeep Chat. He has to call the area manager. He thinks mine is taking forever because it is a 2 door Bikini Sport Turbo. Like a unicorn! I didn't want a 4 door or a Rubicon like the masses. So, here is sit. Waiting. :time::time:

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
Called my salesman today asking where mine is as it's been in shipping since July 11th according to Jeep Chat. He has to call the area manager. He thinks mine is taking forever because it is a 2 door Bikini Sport Turbo. Like a unicorn! I didn't want a 4 door or a Rubicon like the masses. So, here is sit. Waiting. :time::time:
That is pretty unique. Still waiting though?

treadmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR & 2017 VW Golf R
Occupation
Manager
I ordered my JLUR on 06/24 and still don't have a VIN. I've seen some people receiving their VINs quickly these days and I'm not sure why no info is available yet for my build. When I first placed my order, I was told it could be up to 12 weeks until it was delivered, so I'll try to be patient.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I ordered my JLUR on 06/24 and still don't have a VIN. I've seen some people receiving their VINs quickly these days and I'm not sure why no info is available yet for my build. When I first placed my order, I was told it could be up to 12 weeks until it was delivered, so I'll try to be patient.
Do you have a VON? If so you can contact jeep chat. They should be able to tell you want is going on based on your VON and provide a VIN of one has been issued?

Have you reached out to your dealership? Maybe they never submitted the order. If your ordered 6/24 that would be for a 2019. 2019 production has ended. Your order may have been cancelled.

treadmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR & 2017 VW Golf R
Occupation
Manager
Do you have a VON? If so you can contact jeep chat. They should be able to tell you want is going on based on your VON and provide a VIN of one has been issued?

Have you reached out to your dealership? Maybe they never submitted the order. If your ordered 6/24 that would be for a 2019. 2019 production has ended. Your order may have been cancelled.

Thanks, Carlton. My dealer texted me on Friday “it has been scheduled for production, but I don’t have the VIN yet.” I’ll call him tomorrow.
Sponsored