joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
ordered mine December - got an ETA for delivery of 01/19 but it's been delayed several times. This mornings ETA for delivery to my dealer is 02/14-02/18. It's getting ridiculous and frustrating. Jeep customer service is no help and my dealer says there is nothing they can do. My Jeep it literally sitting in Ohio and waiting to be shipped. :angry::headbang:
Sponsored

PaK1605

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Occupation
UPS driver
Just received this from my salesman... Don' mkow hhow accurate it is

20180212_143435_1518464076449.jpg

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
My ETA delivery has been delayed once again, now it's 02/17/2018 - 02/21/2018. The dealer says the Jeep Area Manager states that it is a rail issue.

Sponsored

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Ordered 12/22. Delivered today. Pickup tomorrow...7.5 weeks after ordering.

2JEEPSNOWAITING

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Rubicon; 2018 JL Rubicon on order
Ordered my Punk'n ---that's right -- Punk'n Rubicon JLU on 1/31. Is on the production floor now. Am being told I have a ship date of 2/24. Expect delivery around 2/28.

Now...that's pretty good...would be even better if Jeep would bring back their Vehicle Order Tracking System ("VOTS") so that I could get this info through the web rather than calling for status updates.

Sponsored

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
I may have one of the fastest turned around Jeeps yet. I ordered Jan 4th, it was done and on truck Jan 29th and delivered to Koons on Feb 1st.

desert runner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR MetalCloak 2.5F/3.5R, LoD Bumper/Carrier.
JLU Rubicon ordered January 29, confirmed today February 14 that it has shipped (status KZ).
Anybody know how long that may take? They did not give an ETA. Shipping to Colorado, but that may not be the deciding factor.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
JLU Rubicon ordered January 29, confirmed today February 14 that it has shipped (status KZ).
Anybody know how long that may take? They did not give an ETA. Shipping to Colorado, but that may not be the deciding factor.
Well based on posts here there may be some time spent in KZ waiting for a full load to ship. I have not been notified that my Monroney is available, and was informed that I was in JB this morning, but got notification that my build sheet was available (KZ) so maybe yours and mine will show up on the same truck since they are both coming to Colorado..... Who knows.... I am impatiently waiting

desert runner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR MetalCloak 2.5F/3.5R, LoD Bumper/Carrier.
Well based on posts here there may be some time spent in KZ waiting for a full load to ship. I have not been notified that my Monroney is available, and was informed that I was in JB this morning, but got notification that my build sheet was available (KZ) so maybe yours and mine will show up on the same truck since they are both coming to Colorado..... Who knows.... I am impatiently waiting
Mine will ship to Ft Collins. I hear they usually ship by rail to Omaha, then by truck from there. Sometimes via rail all the way to Denver. I'm impatiently waiting, too, so is my son who will inherit the JK :)
Sponsored