New JL owners: How long from date of order to delivery

jamesj242003

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1998 Mercedes ML320, 1998 BMW 528iA, 2002 BMW 325xi
Ordered my JLUR on Feb. 1, 2019 and it arrived at the dealership on Feb. 22, 2019.

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
so I sit here and view pictures and watch youtube until I join the Jeep family again....been missing my 85 CJ7 since 2003
I never left the jeep family, but I am doing the same .. viewing pictures, viewing vendor websites, and taking delivery of accessories. Lol

Very much looking forward to this JL. I've been driving a JKUR offroad for a long time. Will be a nice change to the 2 door. Have to work on planning a Moab trip next year.

GeeMunney

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon
Do we know FOR SURE that the Jeep plant will be back up and running on Monday? I've managed to periodically "forget" that I've had an order for the past 3 weeks (like for maybe 3 hours at a time). I'm not sure that's gonna be the same starting Monday. :headbang:

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Do we know FOR SURE that the Jeep plant will be back up and running on Monday? I've managed to periodically "forget" that I've had an order for the past 3 weeks (like for maybe 3 hours at a time). I'm not sure that's gonna be the same starting Monday. :headbang:
Lol...Same here. I'm afraid I'll become more impatient once they start rolling again.

Sponsored

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
I keep telling myself don’t check till next Friday. Never gonna happen. I’ll be on at 7 am checking LOL

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I just received an update from the dealer, my order moved to D1 status with a scheduled production date of June 12. He said the shutdown was over. I placed my order on May 25.

Now more waiting ...

SpeedKills

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S 2-Door, 2008 Rubicon 2-Door,2014 Ram 1500, 2013 CRF250L
Sport S, 2-door, hard top, manual. Ordered 5/18, shipping scheduled for 6/12.

Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Sport S, 2-door, hard top, manual. Ordered 5/18, shipping scheduled for 6/12.
WHAT?!!? Mine was ordered long before that, and I'm languishing in D1 status. Just what happened with my first JL, that one took more than 180 days, I thought the delays were over. Oh well, c'est la vie.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Same boat!!! Chat told me today she has “a good feeling” it will be moving soon... believe it when I see it
Well good luck to you, chat didn't mention any good feelings to me other than that I should be "very happy" as I am "in D1 status!!!!"

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Wait, what? Did something happen that shut down the plant?! What did I miss?

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Retool from May 13 th until reopen today June 3 normal occurrence
Thanks! Just saw that calendar someone posted. I don’t need to place an order on 5/18 and already got it built, but I will try to be patient! Jeep Cares and Chat Must have this information, if they had mentioned it I wouldn’t have been so frustrated I would’ve just waited patiently
Sponsored