First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLRU
Ordered 3/29
Got my Vin today 4/4

Unfortunately I am in Canada and when i use the chat at Jeep.com they tell me they can't give me any info and I have to contact Jeep canada, of course when i do they don't give you the information.

You guys are lucky, I will just have to wait until it arrives and the dealer calls me like pre-internet times.
I had the same experience just now. Although the first time I used jeep chat they gave me information. Every time after on Jeep chat they just said they couldn’t give me any information. FCA canada (who was very short and unprofessional when I was asking for clarification) just told me that have no information and to call the dealer. Seems strange
Sponsored

offset_98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1993 Nissan 300ZX, 2015 Subaru Outback, 2011 Toyota Sienna
That's what I've been told as well - what dealer did you order from? I ordered from Fitzgerald ;)
I couldn't find a deal remotely close to what I found acceptable anywhere around here so I went to Atlanta. Getting mine through there. Lakeland was playing ball for a while but wouldn't put anything in writing. Ferman laughed at me. It's too bad. I was a motivated buyer.

Ogre2019

First Name
Og
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK 14
Wanted to get a consensus fron new JL owners
I am one of the lucky ones I guess, I order my JL Sahara on Mar. 27 and it arrived at the dealer on Thu. (Apr. 11). Two weeks from ordering to dealer delivery. Picking it up this week.

Sponsored

clf1024

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2018 JL Sahara
I've ordered a loaded 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unl. on 4/4 and got it expedited. We shall see!

SouthLeb

First Name
Rame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS punk'n
I ordered JLUS on 3/28, just got call that it's at dealer (04/17)

grapesie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock
Ordered 3/2 from Jim Marsh in Vegas
KZ 3/13 (I think)
Window Sticker 3/15
Arrived at dealer 4/12
Picked up on 4/13

_20190415_131802.JPG
How'd the pick-up go from them? About to get mine this week, and curious if it was an easy/positive experience?

CouchPotato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
How'd the pick-up go from them? About to get mine this week, and curious if it was an easy/positive experience?
The pickup went well, with some caveats. Overall I'm happy and I'd definitely buy there again.

Jim Marsh is our closest dealer and I've been going there for service for years - I'm pretty comfortable there. So my situation is a little different from most on here in that we walked onto the lot to test drive & order verses calling or emailing Antonio. I knew when I did it that I was taking a risk because I'd be attached to whichever salesman I ran into first, and that it can complicate the deal due to the dealer having to pay an additional commission to the salesman.

So, that being said, we got lucky and really liked working with our salesman James Nolan. I thought he was refreshingly honest and he always had time for us. The actual order was placed with the help of Antonio, who also seems straight up and gave us the 'forum' price without any negotiation. They were responsive to emails when I asked for status updates.

The vehicle was in great shape when we picked it up and James did a good job of walking us through everything. We picked up early in the day so Antonio wasn't around, which may have contributed to things.

They added a 'Jim Marsh' sticker to the back even though we asked them not to. Not a big deal and easily removed when we got home.

There was a $299 fee for 'window etching' which appeared from somewhere and my wife caught when we were in the finance office. When questioned, the finance guy said it wasn't an extra cost to us because it was already included in the price we agreed to. But it wasn't, and we insisted it be removed. He said he had to go talk to the sales manager to see if they would remove it, which they did. Could have simply been a mistake?

We'd planned to buy a Max Care warranty on the day if we could get it for a reasonable price, but the finance guy was so dishonest in how he was selling the warranties (things like: if you don't buy the Max Care from me now, you won't be able to buy it later!) I couldn't bring myself to even negotiate, so we passed. I don't mind the hard sell in the finance office - that's part of buying a car - but sell it honestly.

So, no problems with the Jeep on delivery, thumbs up for Antonio and James, and Jim Marsh in general, but watch your back in the finance office and double check the numbers (which is probably good advice when buying from any dealer). I'd say make sure that Antonio is there when you pick up (assuming you ordered with him).

grapesie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock
The pickup went well, with some caveats. Overall I'm happy and I'd definitely buy there again.

Jim Marsh is our closest dealer and I've been going there for service for years - I'm pretty comfortable there. So my situation is a little different from most on here in that we walked onto the lot to test drive & order verses calling or emailing Antonio. I knew when I did it that I was taking a risk because I'd be attached to whichever salesman I ran into first, and that it can complicate the deal due to the dealer having to pay an additional commission to the salesman.

So, that being said, we got lucky and really liked working with our salesman James Nolan. I thought he was refreshingly honest and he always had time for us. The actual order was placed with the help of Antonio, who also seems straight up and gave us the 'forum' price without any negotiation. They were responsive to emails when I asked for status updates.

The vehicle was in great shape when we picked it up and James did a good job of walking us through everything. We picked up early in the day so Antonio wasn't around, which may have contributed to things.

They added a 'Jim Marsh' sticker to the back even though we asked them not to. Not a big deal and easily removed when we got home.

There was a $299 fee for 'window etching' which appeared from somewhere and my wife caught when we were in the finance office. When questioned, the finance guy said it wasn't an extra cost to us because it was already included in the price we agreed to. But it wasn't, and we insisted it be removed. He said he had to go talk to the sales manager to see if they would remove it, which they did. Could have simply been a mistake?

We'd planned to buy a Max Care warranty on the day if we could get it for a reasonable price, but the finance guy was so dishonest in how he was selling the warranties (things like: if you don't buy the Max Care from me now, you won't be able to buy it later!) I couldn't bring myself to even negotiate, so we passed. I don't mind the hard sell in the finance office - that's part of buying a car - but sell it honestly.

So, no problems with the Jeep on delivery, thumbs up for Antonio and James, and Jim Marsh in general, but watch your back in the finance office and double check the numbers (which is probably good advice when buying from any dealer). I'd say make sure that Antonio is there when you pick up (assuming you ordered with him).

I did order from him, it's there today, and I am going to be in a time pinch with starting a new job & other obligations....so I have to go tomorrow morning. I'm sure he won't be there, so that concerns me a little....but good to know what you ran into so I can keep an eye out tomorrow. I appreciate the info a ton! Antonio has been great to deal with.

Sponsored

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
I ordered my Bikini Pearl Rubicon on Wednesday. Now comes the sucky part of waiting for it to come in. I hope I get in the short group. I’m only about 2-2 1/2 hours from Toledo. Lol. I been without a Jeep for over 2 years now I’m ready to get back in The saddle. Especially since I’m finally getting a Rubicon.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Hello All. First time Jeep owner here.
Ordered my Sting Grey Rubicon on April 5th/2019.
Dealer just sent an update April 17th/2019 - it's currently in Paint.

Will keep this thread updated with build progress and delivery time.

Order Details
2019 JLUR | Sting-Gray | Body Color Flares | Leather | Black Hardtop | 3.6L | Cold Weather | Tow Pkg | LED Group | Steel Bumper Group | Alpine Sound |

Heuer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK/WK2
I ordered my Bikini Pearl Rubicon on Wednesday. Now comes the sucky part of waiting for it to come in. I hope I get in the short group. I’m only about 2-2 1/2 hours from Toledo. Lol. I been without a Jeep for over 2 years now I’m ready to get back in The saddle. Especially since I’m finally getting a Rubicon.
Mine was ordered Tuesday and I got the VIN Thursday. Will be fun to see who gets theirs first! Mine is a loaded 2door Rubi, and I’m hoping that 2 door production isn’t too limited because they don’t sell as many as the JLU.
Sponsored