New JL owners: How long from date of order to delivery

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
How are you guys getting updates? I ordered from the dealer 8 days ago. Am I supposed to get an email or something?
I registered on Jeepwave and gave the dealer my email. Dealer is telling me the tracking feature hasn’t been working for months according to his rep. I’m wondering if they are lazy or incompetent.
I called the Jeep line which is on page 1/2 of this thread and they told me that I was in the stage where they assembled all the parts and its waiting to be built. They said expect 2-3 weeks before it moves. That doesn't seem to be accurate with what others are experiencing. There is a thread here under ordering where you can plug in your VIN and it'll email you updates. You have to wait for it to be picked up the system though.
Sponsored

JurassicJeep12

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmotorpool.com
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler (Leslie), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Land Raider)
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I called the Jeep line which is on page 1/2 of this thread and they told me that I was in the stage where they assembled all the parts and its waiting to be built. They said expect 2-3 weeks before it moves. That doesn't seem to be accurate with what others are experiencing. There is a thread here under ordering where you can plug in your VIN and it'll email you updates. You have to wait for it to be picked up the system though.
Read somewhere else that I’m supposed to get an email directly from FCA with a Vehicle Order Number? Is that the first step after placing the order? Or do I have to ask someone for a VIN and track it here?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
How are you guys getting updates? I ordered from the dealer 8 days ago. Am I supposed to get an email or something?
I registered on Jeepwave and gave the dealer my email. Dealer is telling me the tracking feature hasn’t been working for months according to his rep. I’m wondering if they are lazy or incompetent.
Until it ships you can call or chat with Jeep Chat (bottom of page at Mopar.com Chat with Us). They will give you some info of the status of your order. Ask them for the specific status code such as D, D1, E, F, G, I, JB, KZ. They mainly give canned responses, are sometimes behind the actual timing of the build or give conflicting info.
Once it is built and goes to KZ (invoiced and released for transport) only your dealer has access to the transport status system. That can tell you exact locations and ETAs.

Instarand

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Ordered JLUS loaded with manual, minus active driving stuff. Order placed 2/20, picking up today 3/16.

Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Does anyone have a list of the status order and what they mean? I'm reading D1, KZ, KZS, blah, blah, and I have no idea what any of it means let alone where to find it. I'm assuming Jeep chat is telling everyone the status but what do they mean????? Lol

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have a list of the status order and what they mean? I'm reading D1, KZ, KZS, blah, blah, and I have no idea what any of it means let alone where to find it. I'm assuming Jeep chat is telling everyone the status but what do they mean????? Lol

It's been posted recently or you can also Google "jeep build codes" or something similar. Jeep Chat generally tells you the actual status and only tells you the code of you ask.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
It's been posted recently or you can also Google "jeep build codes" or something similar. Jeep Chat generally tells you the actual status and only tells you the code of you ask.
Thanks. The build codes should be part of the first post.

Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
After a 110 day wait I finally picked up my fully loaded custom ordered 2019 JLR! ❤ Drove fourteen hours today from ID back to my state of OR. I’m in LOVE! Happy to be a part of the Jeep family with Rubi! My first Jeep I’ve ever owned before! I’ve wanted one since I was fifteen and will be turning 30 next week, so for the past fifteen years lol finally was able to make my dreams come true! I’ve been making sure to give the Jeep wave to all the other Jeepers!

#2019 #JLR #Rubicon #Jeepin #Twodoor #FirecrackerRed

9B94E2B4-0F6E-448F-BA3A-BDC2A0CA5E2A.jpeg

0838A710-3529-4444-8853-6CC5FBAA31AF.jpeg

D8B85D44-9D87-405C-BE01-17A6669E7D64.jpeg

C8F221A1-B812-4EBD-9E09-E5D11D1170C2.jpeg

40B6E5BA-2841-45F7-880D-4CE132CCA1B2.jpeg

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Congratulations, there is an ending to your story! I am starting my journey through shipping hell. One full week sitting at the rail terminal in Toledo with no update in status or ETA.
Sponsored