Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Order was officially placed today on (2/22). My current lease ends on 4/30 so hoping the timing works out.
The speed they are building them now it will probably be delivered tomorrow. But you can drive by and look at it sitting at the dealer for 2 months until your lease is done. That would be even more painful then waiting for it to be delivered.
Sponsored

Colorado Rubicon

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Dune Clear Coat JK Unlimited Sahara, 2012 Ram 3500 Longhorn Dually, 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk (Daughters), 2015 Polaris RZR 4 1000, 2014 Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew
Why? Hasn't your dealer told you why? What staus is it in? You are infinitely more patient then me. I ordered 11/26 and it sat in D status for 38 days. I wrote an email to the FCA CEO asking why. Early next morning I had an email from an Executive Manager saying he had expedited my order and it was already in paint. Next day he told me it was built and loaded on a railcar with escalated transport. He even emailed me that it had arrived at the dealer before they were even open.
KZ Status for 50 days and counting. Do you happen to have the email for the CEO? I’d like to write an email to him as well.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Colorado Rubicon

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Dune Clear Coat JK Unlimited Sahara, 2012 Ram 3500 Longhorn Dually, 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk (Daughters), 2015 Polaris RZR 4 1000, 2014 Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!! Here is what Jeep cares just told me...
I guess that's something. Doesn't look like they gave you an answer about where or when. I'd probably still email those corp accounts and see if you can get more information.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One forum member had his sitting at the rail drop yard for more than 45 days (I think that's the right number) because of a dead battery (batteries). No one would jump it or replace it. If the dead battery was at the factory lot then they should replace it. Waiting for a railcar is common. If you look at the factory on Google Earth there are several large parking lots around the factory full of Wranglers. Also they wait until several vehicles are going to your area before loading.

rubiwhite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I just got word from my dealer that Rubicon VLS says my order has the outgate field updated for today. Googling "outgate" it looks like it means it has left the facility. I'm desperately hoping that I get a call tomorrow that it's in.
I hope you're posting pictures of your new Jeep today! I'm still waiting for mine to get out of the Salt Lake City rail yard.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
KZ Status for 50 days and counting. Do you happen to have the email for the CEO? I’d like to write an email to him as well.
I wrote him an email as I've been waiting since 12/3 for my Rubicon. It's [email protected] ; when I wrote to him and explained how my vehicle has taken such a long time to arrive to the dealership. Another guy named Mike reached out to me and said he'll be reaching out to the Logistics Operations department to have my Rubicon expedited with the shipping; he's still waiting to hear back from them and this has been a week and a half ago. Feels like my vehicle will never arrive :(

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
ITS HERE!!!!!!!!! 94 days from order!

IMG_3156.JPG
Sweet looking Rubi! I'm in Portland OR and ordered my JLR fully loaded on 12/3, praying it gets to the dealership soon! I ordered mine from Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID so it'll be a bit of a commute there and back! If I ever see you on the road I'll be sure to wave :) i got a two door Firecracker Red Rubi with custom Trail Blazers plates

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I wrote him an email as I've been waiting since 12/3 for my Rubicon. It's [email protected] ; when I wrote to him and explained how my vehicle has taken such a long time to arrive to the dealership. Another guy named Mike reached out to me and said he'll be reaching out to the Logistics Operations department to have my Rubicon expedited with the shipping; he's still waiting to hear back from them and this has been a week and a half ago. Feels like my vehicle will never arrive :(
Mike MacDonald? That's who sped mine up to light speed. I seem to remember him saying he loved the Cornhuskers and hated the Ducks.:mad: (just kidding). It sounded like he doesn't have direct control over the Logistics Operations unit but I'm guessing they do what he says because mine got here fast.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
ITS HERE!!!!!!!!! 94 days from order!

IMG_3156.JPG
Nice color. Maybe a certain person waiting for her 2 door red rubi can get the color changed to the same as yours since it won't be arriving for another 6 weeks.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Mike MacDonald? That's who sped mine up to light speed. I seem to remember him saying he loved the Cornhuskers and hated the Ducks.:mad: (just kidding). It sounded like he doesn't have direct control over the Logistics Operations unit but I'm guessing they do what he says because mine got here fast.
Yes that’s the one! :) he’s super nice! Been much nicer to me than the guy at Dave Smith has been (he always seems annoyed that I’ve been now calling once a week for updates) I’ll never ever order from Dave Smith again or recommend any of my members of the credit union go there either. I’m hoping mine will get here light speed! Would be amazing if it did! And go Ducks! :)

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Nice color. Maybe a certain person waiting for her 2 door red rubi can get the color changed to the same as yours since it won't be arriving for another 6 weeks.
Haha wonder who that certain person could be ;) I could never do away with my FCR haha maybe if I ordered it in Bright White like I originally was going to it’d be here by now haha

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Haha wonder who that certain person could be ;) I could never do away with my FCR haha maybe if I ordered it in Bright White like I originally was going to it’d be here by now haha
I read somewhere that vehicle paint with high pigment content, like bright red, creates air drag that can slow it down or if it is on a train it can slow it down to a crawl. Looks like white would have been a better choice.
Sponsored