New JL owners: How long from date of order to delivery

Maine 4 ME

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door 3.6L Soft Top
Ordered on 1/2/19 and got it in 3 1/2 weeks. Might have been earlier, don't know. Dealer didn't call me right away.
Sponsored

rubiwhite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered on 12/6 and finally got out of JB status today and now in KZ status. I'm hoping it gets shipped to the dealer soon!

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
8 weeks to the day exactly.

MACjeeps

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Sting Gray, 3.6L | 2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, Rhino | 1979 CJ5
I finally got a ā€œBuildā€ status after about 5 weeks. It has been about a week and no progress to sticker status yet. How long should it take from getting build status to sticker status?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I finally got a ā€œBuildā€ status after about 5 weeks. It has been about a week and no progress to sticker status yet. How long should it take from getting build status to sticker status?
Iā€™m currently on week 10 and still waiting to get to KZ status, currently in JS status and do not have a sticker status or invoice yet. The dealership said I should be getting that any day now! My vehicle should be arriving to them mid to end of March which will be around 16-18 weeks from order date to delivery. I ordered a two door 2019 fully loaded JLR.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
53 loooooong days from order to delivery. Not bad at all considering it spanned both the holidays and the January shutdown at the factory. Luckily my poor memory has forgotten it all now that I have my Jeep! It's a 2-door turbo Rubi with almost all the options that didn't seem to have any "waiting for parts / accessories" issues, but that might just be luck and timing.

JustinLiller

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara (Sting Gray}, 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited {White}
Ordered 2/4 - StingGray Sahara Unlimited with turbo motor, Anti-spin diff, Selec-trac, LED group, Trailer Tow/HD Electrical, Cold Weather, 8.4/Premium Audio, Dual Top, Body-Colored Hardtop, Cargo tub liner, Remote proximity keyless entry - this will be my 7th Wrangler (3 TJ's, and 3 JKU's) - MAN I CANT WAIT!!!!

HSJeep

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2019 JLUR (pending)
Just got confirmation. Order to dealship is 28 days. Helps my shipping from the factory is a truck not train. Get my JLUR friday!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
48 days with 38 days in D status. That was back in the old days of November and December when it took forever not like now where it seems to only take 4 or 5 days between order and delivery.

Sponsored

MojitoRubi

First Name
Wayne Kuykendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 1947 CJ2A Willy's, 2019 JLUR(On Order)
JLUR Mojito

109 days and counting.

Ordered 10-26-2018
Built 12-20-2018
Put on a rail car 1-14-2019
Delivered to Rail Head 1-21-2019
No delivery to dealer yet 2-12-2019

Called Jeep Chat today =No help what so ever. Pretty much useless!

Last edited:

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
My Rubicon still hasnā€™t shipped yet! Been in JS status for 14 days today! So far Iā€™ve been waiting 73 days since I placed my order. Hoping my Jeep arrives to the dealership soon, the dealership said it should arrive 5-15 days after 3-12 which will put me at 16-18 weeks from order date to delivery.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
JLUR Mojito

109 days and counting.

Ordered 10-26-2018
Built 12-20-2018
Put on a rail car 1-14-2019
Delivered to Rail Head 1-21-2019
No delivery to dealer yet 2-12-2019

Called Jeep Chat today =No help what so ever. Pretty much useless!
Glad Iā€™m not the only one whose been waiting for what feels like forever! 73 days and counting for my fully loaded JLR. I donā€™t see why some people get theirs in a few weeks and weā€™ve been waiting longer than the expected time frame! Jeep chat is super useless!

ieatcats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punkn JLUR
Glad Iā€™m not the only one whose been waiting for what feels like forever! 73 days and counting for my fully loaded JLR. I donā€™t see why some people get theirs in a few weeks and weā€™ve been waiting longer than the expected time frame! Jeep chat is super useless!
I'm at 85 days. Ordered 11/19. Went KZ early January and now it's sitting in a rail yard in Salt Lake City waiting for a truck to Boise. Dealer has no idea when it will be trucked the last 350 miles. So frustrating they can't give you any idea of when it will move.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I'm at 85 days. Ordered 11/19. Went KZ early January and now it's sitting in a rail yard in Salt Lake City waiting for a truck to Boise. Dealer has no idea when it will be trucked the last 350 miles. So frustrating they can't give you any idea of when it will move.
I totally feel ya! Iā€™m going to Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID to pick up mine, itā€™s like a 7 hour drive away! Would be super nice to know when Iā€™m heading there and whatnot since Iā€™ll be trading in my Honda Civic with them. Jeep Chat is completely useless, some of the people act annoyed now that Iā€™m literally checking in every single day. We have a right to get all the information we can especially when weā€™re spending the type of money that we are! Iā€™m spending $47K for my Rubi, the buying experience at my local Subaru dealer has been the best yet! Custom ordered myself an STI Limited and that only took ten weeks from order date to delivery (coming from japan too!)
Sponsored