New JL owners: How long from date of order to delivery

GeeMunney

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon
I am right there with you. Ordered mine on 5/4 as well. Jeep chat told me D1 when I talked to them on 5/8. Anxious as well, but not getting to eager with the looming shutdown talks. :(
I just chatted with Jeep. Still in D1 today. So I asked about the shutdown. She at least pretended to go check. 5 minutes later came back and said there’s no news of a shutdown. I attached a screenshot of the chat.

E59BF969-4ABB-4273-9958-F6E36F470DED.png
Advertisement

Econrads024

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Mine shipped on 5/9 from factory to Tennessee.... how long we thinking till it arrives?

JustAJeepn

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I just chatted with Jeep. Still in D1 today. So I asked about the shutdown. She at least pretended to go check. 5 minutes later came back and said there’s no news of a shutdown. I attached a screenshot of the chat.
I just spoke with Jeep chat and they said mine was still in D1 as well. I asked about the shutdown and she said they have not been provided any information. I guess we shall see if we sit in D1 for the next month.

jdegrave

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
Ordered: 4/26
VON: 5/2
VIN: 5/2
D1: 5/7
E: 5/11
KZ: 5/13

And now my watch begins...

Last edited:

YYCSahara

First Name
BDLL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
I read in another thread that if you're past "G" it should keep moving. Otherwise it's a 3 week shutdown as of yesterday.

farrell5000

First Name
Farrell
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
My jeep is currently in Paint. Cant wait to get it.

I got my JLUR on the 5th so about 30 days for delivery to the Seattle area. She is awesome.

meth0d

First Name
Pierce
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL MOAB
Occupation
Network Engineer
19 days, '19 MOAB with all the major groups added.

Order Placed 4/26/19
Accepted 4/29/19
VIN 4/30/19
D1 5/1/19
G 5/5/19
Awaiting JB 5/6/19
Awaiting JB 5/8/19
KZ 5/10/19
KZ L 5/13/19 (Truck, not rail)
Delivery 5/15/19

First Name
Natasha
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Ordered 5/7 and asked about the status through jeep chat yesterday. Was told that they know nothing about a shut down - parts were ordered/available for the build but it has not entered build stage yet.

Also was told that they don't have any information available until it enters build stage - so I have no idea if it was able to enter G before shut down or not. Shot an email to my dealer to see if they can see the build stage - hopeful I won't have to wait until June for it to enter production!

IslandJL

First Name
Allan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
Ordered 5/7 and asked about the status through jeep chat yesterday. Was told that they know nothing about a shut down - parts were ordered/available for the build but it has not entered build stage yet.

Also was told that they don't have any information available until it enters build stage - so I have no idea if it was able to enter G before shut down or not. Shot an email to my dealer to see if they can see the build stage - hopeful I won't have to wait until June for it to enter production!
Ordered 4/30, still in D1, and has been for over a week. Last week the dealer had a ship date for it but his screen still showed D1 with a ship date of last week. So, we believe it is caught in the shut down and won't see it until June.

ScottyD-NJ

First Name
Scot
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Mojito
I ordered 4/28, delivered to dealer 5/14. So just over 2 weeks. Pretty crazy...

I pickup next Friday.

GeeMunney

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon
Jeep chat is full of ish. Been in D1 for 11 days now, and I get "We have no news of any shut downs. I'd pass along that information, and that is not an exaggeration. Believe me, I work with lots of customers every day." Mmmmmokaaaay. Whatever.

dabial

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Jeep chat is full of ish. Been in D1 for 11 days now, and I get "We have no news of any shut downs. I'd pass along that information, and that is not an exaggeration. Believe me, I work with lots of customers every day." Mmmmmokaaaay. Whatever.
I asked chat to and they told me they do not informed of shutdowns. June 3rd they are back I was in d1 for 13 days before shutdown. The waiting is killing me

jdegrave

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
Yeah...mine was loaded on a train 5/5...train not even due in CA until 5/15, so still waiting...but that's just the "WCW" (the west coast wait)! :LOL: :jk:
Just got a note from my dealer today. Rubicon was loaded on the train on 5/15 and usually takes approximately 10 days from the factory to the dealership here in Florida. That puts it at around 5/25 and I will be on vacation then (figures). Estimated pickup date is now 6/1 when I get back to Tampa...

Lickitisplit

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado
2019 Sahara
Ordered 3/27
Delivered to dealership 5/17
Picked up 5/18

7 weeks to Lakeland,Fl

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement