New JL owners: How long from date of order to delivery

bazilly

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering 2019 JLUR - Currently own 2013 Explorer Sport
Ordered custom JLUR from Stacie at Koons on 1/14 and picked up on 2/15...awesome experience all around!

4BF1653D-563E-4FF2-AF5E-AF53E5B873AB.jpeg

77C930B4-9373-420D-A5BA-190F8E290C00.jpeg

A90D9B62-2B5B-44BE-A0A9-5F607C042513.jpeg
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Lol every day I go to bed praying that my Rubicon arrives to the dealership soon and wake up hoping I get the call that it’s arrived haha hoping I don’t have to wait anymore than four more weeks maximum!
Prayers answered!
Ordered custom JLUR from Stacie at Koons on 1/14 and picked up on 2/15...awesome experience all around!

4BF1653D-563E-4FF2-AF5E-AF53E5B873AB.jpeg

77C930B4-9373-420D-A5BA-190F8E290C00.jpeg

A90D9B62-2B5B-44BE-A0A9-5F607C042513.jpeg
Not that awesome but would really have been awesome if it had taken 4 months to get here. The hourly calls to Jeep Chat, not being able to get to sleep at night wondering if it was being built yet, having a lot of time to order all the things you are going to add on to it, boring everyone telling them you can't wait until it gets there. You didn't get the full opportunity to do all of that.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Prayers answered!

Not that awesome but would really have been awesome if it had taken 4 months to get here. The hourly calls to Jeep Chat, not being able to get to sleep at night wondering if it was being built yet, having a lot of time to order all the things you are going to add on to it, boring everyone telling them you can't wait until it gets there. You didn't get the full opportunity to do all of that.
You crack me up! :) tomorrow will mark day 79 since having placed my order, praying it won’t take four more weeks for it to arrive to Dave Smith lol the accessories guy called me today asking if I wanted anything else put on the Rubicon once it gets there! Told them I’ve had 80 days to buy mods thus far and I have all sorts of goodies waiting in the garage to be installed haha!!!

rubiwhite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm at 85 days. Ordered 11/19. Went KZ early January and now it's sitting in a rail yard in Salt Lake City waiting for a truck to Boise. Dealer has no idea when it will be trucked the last 350 miles. So frustrating they can't give you any idea of when it will move.
Did you ever get your Jeep? Mine is sitting in the same rail yard since Monday.

Sponsored

rubiwhite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Nope, still sitting there. I pinged the dealer yesterday so we will see what they say today. Sitting at 94 days. Sigh...
Wow it sounds like there’s a logjam at the rail yard. What dealer did you order from? I ordered from Peterson. It’s crazy to see orders in February already being delivered. I wish picking it up from the factory was an option.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Ordered 2/1 and just found out today that my JLUR is already in TX waiting to get on a truck to go the last 65 miles to the dealer!

I was thinking May, totally shocked that in 3 weeks it’s already done!

Since I’m gonna be in FL next week anyway, I’m just extending my trip and flying to TX to get it

ieatcats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punkn JLUR
Wow it sounds like there’s a logjam at the rail yard. What dealer did you order from? I ordered from Peterson. It’s crazy to see orders in February already being delivered. I wish picking it up from the factory was an option.
Dennis Dillion in Nampa

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
I feel bad for a lot of you..I had a lifted 2013 jk base sport that I priced to someone in December and they bought it...couldnt make up my mind if I wanted a 2 dr or 4dr...then after I decided on another 4 door I couldnt decide on what top(i chose sky top).

I placed order jan 24th at 1pm..next day I had a vin...it was delivered Feb 8th...I would had never believed it would had been that fast, I was going to be happy if I had it before April.

That’s a super fast delivery! Not to get too far off topic, but which dealership did you order from in GA? Were you happy with the pricing? If so, mind sharing what % off invoice or MSRP you got? I’m currently shopping for a dealership to order from and have talked to a couple in ATL, but not all. TIA!

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
That’s a super fast delivery! Not to get too far off topic, but which dealership did you order from in GA? Were you happy with the pricing? If so, mind sharing what % off invoice or MSRP you got? I’m currently shopping for a dealership to order from and have talked to a couple in ATL, but not all. TIA!
Not sure re: GA -- but you could theoretically drive to pick one up worst case. But then you have to factor in travel cost. There's also varying costs for doc fees, etc from dealer to dealer.

I paid 6% under invoice to stay local. You can probably find that pretty easily -- just email every dealership you can. Some have gotten 7% under on an order... but I think it's less common.

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Not sure re: GA -- but you could theoretically drive to pick one up worst case. But then you have to factor in travel cost. There's also varying costs for doc fees, etc from dealer to dealer.

I paid 6% under invoice to stay local. You can probably find that pretty easily -- just email every dealership you can. Some have gotten 7% under on an order... but I think it's less common.
Thanks for the info! I'm hoping to buy local here in GA, and the SUPER fast delivery that @ugafan706 got piqued my interest. Seems like some dealerships and/or locations get cars faster?

I've checked out the pricing threads and the dealer map - SO helpful. I've been lurking on this forum for a couple of months but am finally close enough to purchase that I'm getting serious about finding answers to all my final questions.

I love Phoenix by the way - what a great place to have a Wrangler!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Thanks for the info! I'm hoping to buy local here in GA, and the SUPER fast delivery that @ugafan706 got piqued my interest. Seems like some dealerships and/or locations get cars faster?

I've checked out the pricing threads and the dealer map - SO helpful. I've been lurking on this forum for a couple of months but am finally close enough to purchase that I'm getting serious about finding answers to all my final questions.

I love Phoenix by the way - what a great place to have a Wrangler!
From everything I have read here, that statistic is borderline impossible to replicate. I think being on the east coast you will get yours quicker than mine however. The "average" is probably 4 weeks for that area, but it has sped up ever since the factory came back online. I'd anticipate 2 weeks to build 2 weeks to deliver.

And thanks, I agree! Lovely trails here, and close to MOAB. Either way, good luck and congrats!

Colorado Rubicon

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Dune Clear Coat JK Unlimited Sahara, 2012 Ram 3500 Longhorn Dually, 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk (Daughters), 2015 Polaris RZR 4 1000, 2014 Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew
Ordered 11/2/2018

Still waiting with NO Jeep 2/21/2019