First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
The cool thing about waiting for me is that gives me more time to figure out what to put on it as far a aftermarket stuff....Lift, wheel/tire package, winch, LED’s etc...The boss(wife)says that however much i can save in that time I can put on the Jeep through the accessories departmen...I’ve had 1 day off since 2/5....LOL... Don’t think she realized the gravity of that “deal”.
Sponsored

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
Hey y'all! I ordered my JL Rubicon on January 24th, and my dealer said he's heard nothing back yet. He said he would call me the minute he hears something. We're in the 3rd week now and he told me still nothing yet. Is this normal?
Do you have a vin number you shoukd have one in 72 hours

Donkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep TJ Buggy, 1988 Comanche, 2015 Patriot, 91 Jeep YJ
Do you have a vin number you shoukd have one in 72 hours
I am a week in since my order was placed and I am still waiting on VIN. Even talked to the dealer today hoping they would have something for me.

Whesea

First Name
Dina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am a week in since my order was placed and I am still waiting on VIN. Even talked to the dealer today hoping they would have something for me.
I emailed jeep 2 days after I placed order with dealer and gave them my von #. They emailed me back a few hours later and provided my vin # to me. My dealer unfortunately is clueless. He told me I wouldn't be able to get a vin # until the jeep was ready to ship.

Donkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I emailed jeep 2 days after I placed order with dealer and gave them my von #. They emailed me back a few hours later and provided my vin # to me. My dealer unfortunately is clueless. He told me I wouldn't be able to get a vin # until the jeep was ready to ship.
Thanks for the info what’s the email you asked to get it.

Sponsored

Donkey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went to www.jeep.com and clicked on the contact us link. I tried the live chat that lots of others mention on here, but it wouldn't load for me.
Thanks I’ll give it a shot

travelboysteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Fusion, ProMaster Van, FR3 MH
The cool thing about waiting for me is that gives me more time to figure out what to put on it as far a aftermarket stuff....Lift, wheel/tire package, winch, LED’s etc...The boss(wife)says that however much i can save in that time I can put on the Jeep through the accessories departmen...I’ve had 1 day off since 2/5....LOL... Don’t think she realized the gravity of that “deal”.

Oh our wives will find out soon enough,...have a similar deal going with the missus. Told her it was better than me doing axles, lift, wheels and tires, etc. on an "older" one. She said OK, but only add a few things when available,....told her, I'm working a bunch of extra hours to help with the "extras".
My crews have been clocking 56 / 67 / 70 hour weeks the last 3 weeks. I just keep taking on more and more work,......

Good deal for us I'd agree,...... :)

sportylexy

First Name
Lexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
General Manager Fairfield Inn and Suites
I ordered 1/13, currently in KZ status, ETA at dealer between today and 2/14. Guessing 2/14. Speed of delivery may have something to do with being in a large market (Atlanta)
As of today mine is in transit to Atlanta. Do you know how long yours was in transit? When were you able to pick it up?

Thanks

Sponsored

KCVS

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura and JLUR in KZ
Just because you ordered, doesnt mean they did. Mine had a two day delay for dealer order.

Whesea

First Name
Dina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just because you ordered, doesnt mean they did. Mine had a two day delay for dealer order.
But they did... that's why Jeep was able to give me my VIN# 2 days after placing order.

My answer that you quoted was in response to someone asking how long b4 you get your VIN#. My answer basically is to contact Jeep with your VON# and they can provide the VIN#. At least that what I did and it worked for me.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 12/21, delivered on 2/21...two months to the day...