OP

justinnx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Thanks for.your insight everyone! I would.prefer to run 35s so I don't have to regear . It sounds like regearing is required when going to 37s?

One other thing I wanted to ask 8amof I stick with 35s will a lift make the 35s look too small?
Sponsored

salty821

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Thanks for the info! this is very helpful. I'm also looking for new tires and lift. I live in South Florida so offroading is pretty limited unfortunately. I'm looking at 35x12.5 and I'm torn between going with spacers for 2-2.5" lift or spending a little more for springs and shocks. My biggest priority is ride handling on road and highway. I recently test drove a 3.5" lift with 37's and the Caster was terrible. The steering would not go back to center. So I really don't want that to happen. I'm happy with the current stock suspension. Do you think with just spacers, will the caster be a problem?

DravenGSX

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '16 Ram 1500 Longhorn
I recently installed the 3.5" Rock Krawler Adventure Series I kit with Falcon 2.1 shocks, and 37x13.50R20 Milestar Patagonias. I can tell you that it rides better than stock at highway speeds (nearly identical to my Ram 1500 w/air ride), and a touch more harsh at 25 MPH. I have a Rubicon and have not re-geared, and am averaging about 1 MPG less than stock. It has plenty of go.

I would highly recommend this setup. For you, the tires might be a bit much - and C rated 35" KO2s would ride even better.
Sponsored