Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I’d pay for a smaller key fob. Finally don’t have to stick it in the dash and they give us a brick!?!?
How about a wrap for the hard top? Any color you want....make it tan to match the tan soft top they may never ship.
I hope bartact adds more options for the JL’s or someone else learns to build a seat cover as good as theirs.
Do
#1: The home phone number of the person at Jeep who decided not to make the auto-down windows not auto UP too!
#2. A fix for the lack of auto down windows (that exist on other Jeep vehicles)
#3 Haynes manual competitor that releases JL manual in January of 2019 (vs Haynes which is looking like 2020)
#4 hub centric wheels other than what AEV will do.
#5 tires that actually measure the size they say they are. 35s are really 34s.
#6 a 3/4 in lift bracket for the Maximus roof rack so you can easily attach a RTT bracket.

Wait......#1 is not a thing to be made.....but....
Totally agree with #1, I wonder why they didnt make it with auto up??

I wonder if it had something to do with safety, would need some kind of sensor in case hands or something is in the way of closing. What are some cars that have the auto up windows just curious.
Sponsored

Todkavonic

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moto Guzzi, Ducati, BMW, Lincoln, Land Rover
How about this, and it really applies to any vehicle with nav: how about an override for the “can’t punch in an address while moving” malarchy if there’s a passenger in the dig-dang front passenger seat? The car knows someone is there...

Liability. The driver could still be doing it. Ok. Fine.

Solutions: a) sensors in the passenger seat detect subtle changes in positioning whilst inputting data and will only do so if those changes are present or b) the direction of readability of the nav screen itself shifts to the right (imagine a polarized lens or those horrible privacy screens on some computers) so that ONLY the front passenger can see and, presumably, only that person could be using it to input data.

Screw it, just use your phone.

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Do

Totally agree with #1, I wonder why they didnt make it with auto up??

I wonder if it had something to do with safety, would need some kind of sensor in case hands or something is in the way of closing. What are some cars that have the auto up windows just curious.
Auto up windows have been around for awhile. They are on other Jeep branded vehicles. Just not the Wrangler. The hardware exists.

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
A nav system for the 7 inch uconnect. Where I drive their are many large dead spots of no cell service. Google maps does not work in these locations.
Mopar needs to figure out how to make this a reality. Parkin' the car like a boss:dance:
88ade82e7658bb20d84635231b1b3b99.gif

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Auto up windows have been around for awhile. They are on other Jeep branded vehicles. Just not the Wrangler. The hardware exists.
Oh, I live under a very heavy rock wasn't aware of it

Sponsored

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Voice activated, self spotting rock crawling...get out of the Jeep, slap a headset on and talk your jeep through the crawl while you spot!!!

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I’d pay for a smaller key fob. Finally don’t have to stick it in the dash and they give us a brick!?!?
How about a wrap for the hard top? Any color you want....make it tan to match the tan soft top they may never ship.
I hope bartact adds more options for the JL’s or someone else learns to build a seat cover as good as theirs.
Hmmm, color matching soft tops maybe!!??

Anyone actually get the tan top?

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
How about a rack or bracket that would hold the doors after you take them off. Say you’re out on a trail, 50 miles from home and you’d love to take the doors off but have no place to put or carry them.
It might need to be an adjunct to a roof rack just for space requirements.
Oohh like this one

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Clear windshield protectors, so your windshield isn’t easily broken by rocks. You apply it like a screen protector.
They have this already. Here is just one example. https://clearplex.com/ Google windshield protective film for more examples.

Sponsored

stickman

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 2018 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk, 2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
How about:
  1. Ground wire in the AUX wire harness so you don't have to perform major surgery to get to lug
  2. Ability to upload / download .gpx tracks onto Nav system. after all, aren't you supposed to take your jeep on trails???
  3. Power connectors above driver's seat for CB mount, dash cams, etc.
  4. Standard Molle grid on the tailgate
  5. Welds that don't fail and/or rust!

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
How about this, and it really applies to any vehicle with nav: how about an override for the “can’t punch in an address while moving” malarchy if there’s a passenger in the dig-dang front passenger seat? The car knows someone is there...

Liability. The driver could still be doing it. Ok. Fine.

Solutions: a) sensors in the passenger seat detect subtle changes in positioning whilst inputting data and will only do so if those changes are present or b) the direction of readability of the nav screen itself shifts to the right (imagine a polarized lens or those horrible privacy screens on some computers) so that ONLY the front passenger can see and, presumably, only that person could be using it to input data.

Screw it, just use your phone.
The Tazer JL will help with this. I, er my passenger can input anything in gps while driving.

RSSNASCAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
Spare tire mounted racks for bicycles, surf, etc....taking into consideration the camera position. Been waiting forever and no one seems to make this yet. Not hitch mounted....Spare tire mounted racks so that you can fully open back door an gain access to rear cargo.
Sponsored