Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Def hear you on the sill guards!!

YES on the soft top closing aid!! Jeep definitely fell short on that(pun was so intended it's not even funny - so sorry I couldn't help myself)

I think Mopar makes a soft top storage bag.
They make a bag for the windows but not for the top itself.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Rubber carpets.

Rubber mats and/or plastic trim in exactly the same size and shape as the factory carpets. Driver’s side of the trunk and the surrounds should be hard plastic, not carpet. The passenger compartment floors should be rubber.
Did you say "TRUNK"!?!
oh my soul:facepalm:...Jeeps dont have trunks, that area in a Jeep is called "in the back".

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Tailgate Molle system or storage system... without table.
No table?!! But it's so cool!!!(full disclosure; I have yet to actually use it as a table for anything but non the less it's very cool....because.......its a table............and its cool.................because it's a table. Oh nevermind, it's practically useless I just use it mostly for Molle:headbang:

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Rubber carpets.

Rubber mats and/or plastic trim in exactly the same size and shape as the factory carpets. Driver’s side of the trunk and the surrounds should be hard plastic, not carpet. The passenger compartment floors should be rubber.
Yes!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Other Jeep finder app for iPhone / Android. Kind of like a geo-cache app but for people willing to meet other Jeep owners to share mods, trail info, hidden places to go off road, and sharing other local Jeep knowledge. The next evolution past just waving to other Jeep owners. It would need to have a "more than 1 mile away from home" feature so it doesn't give your home address away. And/or other safety features.

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Other Jeep finder app for iPhone / Android. Kind of like a geo-cache app but for people willing to meet other Jeep owners to share mods, trail info, hidden places to go off road, and sharing other local Jeep knowledge. The next evolution past just waving to other Jeep owners.
That's a great idea actually..would be nice to know more places to go off roading or trail riding.

Sponsored

Richamby

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara born on 5-18; 1999 TJ 2 Dr
Dash mounted sun visors, that you raise up, to block the suns reflection off of the hood.

Longer center arm rest.

Clear windshield protectors, so your windshield isn’t easily broken by rocks. You apply it like a screen protector.

Villagevip

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Waiting for the Sahara, two door for a year.. Nope, FCA, no can do, only for the foreign markets.....
Desiring the better ride, all the bling, electronic nannies, and do not forget the larger brakes...
You know, mall rated as intended,,.......

DocTwinkie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
Jeeps are great. Melanoma not so much. Things I’d like to see.

1. A UPF rated shade (like spider shade). UPF 30-50.
2. UPF sun shades for the windows. Ones that can be pulled when the windows are down to allow air through but block the UV.