www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the look of no fenders. I’ve seriously thought about going that route as I have seen a few in NJ with no fenders and I haven’t heard of anyone being pulled over for it. My only issue is I love running no doors and my tires throw up a rooster tail already and I could only imagine the mess with no fenders. Either way that is my next project to do some higher fenders.
CJ
Let me know if you'll need help. The thing besides the splash spray is you'll need to relocate your directional/marker lights and the metal brackets/tabs will need to be cut off for a clean look. In my opinion, too permanent of a mod unless she's a trailer queen and directional/marker lights are not needed. LOL
Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Let me know if you'll need help. The thing besides the splash spray is you'll need to relocate your directional/marker lights and the metal brackets/tabs will need to be cut off for a clean look. In my opinion, too permanent of a mod unless she's a trailer queen and directional/marker lights are not needed. LOL
Yeah that’s my opinion to. Looking at just doing some high line fenders possibly or something that will give me more room to stuff my tires on the trails. Haven’t completely decided on which fender yet. Thanks for the offer I will definitely keep that in mind once I choose the fenders. Never done fenders or liners before so the help would be great.

Kolkebeck

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
We love Sea Girt beach. It doesn't have the rides and boardwalk of point pleasant, but it is very clean, has nice bathrooms, and you can park for free beach front if you get there early enough. We like to go before 9 and stay to 3.

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Happy Sunday night.

We just got back from Point Pleasant. There were a lot of people, but we found a spot near the life guards. The kiddo had a blast but today it didnt get as hot as expected. It hovered around 80. The kiddo thought the surf was a bit too big but giggled when it splashed him. About 30 minutes later he was saying he was cold. LOL. Very nice beach. We'll try Long Branch and Sea Girt next. I appreciate the suggestions. I cant get used to paying to go on the beach even though I get on free as a Vet, but wifey and kiddo were charged. :(

I received the RCVs today and will try to get one side done in between cooking BBQ tomorrow. LOL Monday may get closer to 90.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653862088667

Have a great night.

I salute all the Vets out there and have a great Memorial Day!

GM Zeke

Sponsored

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Are there any beaches in NJ we can drive on? Happy Memorial Day to all veterans btw
Brigantine is a drive on beach. Season passes are $300 unless your a senior you get a discount or military/vets are free. The North end of Brigantine you can also fish but you do need to get your fishing license. Cove/Jetty is the popular area where you just park and enjoy the day.

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Happy Memorial Day Monday!

Overall a good day. Watched the parade, went to the Long Branch beach for 2hrs, BBQ'd some cheeseburgers, mowed the front lawn and installed the Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Steering Stabilizer. I didnt want to tackle the RCVs.

Long Branch beach was busy. It was a bit cool at 85ish for the beach. The kiddo of course had another great day. Free for me and the wifey said they charged her $5. We parked in the metered area. It was $2 an hour. Not bad at all.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653950015750

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653950053183

I'm gonna try to swap the two so the Falcon Nexus is mounted up high and the Fox 2.0 is on the OEM brackets or just delete the Fox one all together.

That's all I have for tonight.

PS. Krawlin for C.O.P.S. is on JUNE 4, 2022 at Rausch Creek. NJJA cancelled their slot awhile back, but I think they're still open if you want to participate.

Their FB Page https://www.facebook.com/KrawlinForCOPS/

GM Zeke

Last edited:

Catdom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
Are there any beaches in NJ we can drive on? Happy Memorial Day to all veterans btw
For future reference, beach permits are available for North Wildwood, Wildwood and Wildwood Crest. Three separate permits, three separate $20 or so charges. Only allowed from Labor Day through Memorial Day Sunday. Must have fishing rods to drive on beach. If you have all 3 permits you can ride on all 3 beaches. Unfortunately it's only a 7 mile total run from the first beach through the last one.

GRyde717

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Thank you to all the vets!

Went to Rausch today and did blues with ORC. Very happy I installed the front diff skid before I went. However I should have installed the rear LCD skid as I beat them up. That will be this weeks project along with the muffler delete.

relying on stuck in the mud in telling me 35’s work with stock gears on the sport. Hoping to order them in the nest week or two.

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Thank you to all the vets!

Went to Rausch today and did blues with ORC. Very happy I installed the front diff skid before I went. However I should have installed the rear LCD skid as I beat them up. That will be this weeks project along with the muffler delete.

relying on stuck in the mud in telling me 35’s work with stock gears on the sport. Hoping to order them in the nest week or two.
You’ll be good on 35”s and stock gears. Just make sure to adjust for correct tire size so the speedo is correct. I was at AOAA a few weeks ago. Ran Barney rubble and the pit which is an easier black trail on this setup. Just remember slow and steady on the skinny pedal when off roading. Problems arise when people get the heavy foot.
Sponsored