2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Jeepers.
Its Taco/tiddy/tequila Tuesday! I hope you got at least one. LOL

I received a return authorization for the EC so I removed it and packed it up today. I miss the auto centering, but prefer the stiffer steering. I put the OEM dampener in the stock location and put my Fox 2.0 up on top.

I received confirmation that my RCVs are on their way.

I also received a request for my stock Rubi axles, so the Dynatrac 60/80 combo mod may be sooner than later.

You guys/gals are awesome. I do wish that those that PM me start posting. Dont be shy. This is not like the general forum. We wont bash you for a "stupid" questions. It benefits all of us when questions are posed and answered in the open here.

Have a great night.

GM Zeke
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Hello Jeepers.
Its Taco/tiddy/tequila Tuesday! I hope you got at least one. LOL

I received a return authorization for the EC so I removed it and packed it up today. I miss the auto centering, but prefer the stiffer steering. I put the OEM dampener in the stock location and put my Fox 2.0 up on top.

I received confirmation that my RCVs are on their way.

I also received a request for my axles, so the Dynatrac 60/80 combo mod may be sooner than later.

You guys/gals are awesome. I do wish that those that PM me start posting. Dont be shy. This is not like the general forum. We wont bash you for "stupid" questions. It benefits all of us when question are answered here.

Have a great night.

GM Zeke
I wholeheartedly agree with Zeke. The Jeep community is great and always willing to help each other out and bounce ideas back and forth. No questions are stupid questions. Even for the new jeepers we were all there once I promise.
I haven’t posted in a few days. Been doing a lot of work around the house getting ready for the holiday weekend. Had to get the pool open and ready and throw on our annual coat of sealant on out gazebo so it had been a busy few days. Hopefully after the holiday I’ll be able to get some things done on the Jeep that need done. Everyone had a safe and happy holiday.
CJ

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
The district I teach in is giving an extra long weekend, so ~maybe~ I'll finally get to install the longer LCAs and clean/detail my Jeep. My son and I are helping my buddy install a lift on his Silverado this weekend in between some of the outdoor maintenance I still need to do, like wash the siding, polyurethane the picnic table and bench, replace the garage door seals, install some new lighting, yadda yadda yadda....

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
The district I teach in is giving an extra long weekend, so ~maybe~ I'll finally get to install the longer LCAs and clean/detail my Jeep. My son and I are helping my buddy install a lift on his Silverado this weekend in between some of the outdoor maintenance I still need to do, like wash the siding, polyurethane the picnic table and bench, replace the garage door seals, install some new lighting, yadda yadda yadda....
Did you guys make it out to the Quadratec Jeep and Java event?

Last edited:

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Did you guys make out to the Quadratec Jeep and Java event?
Unfortunately, no. I slept terribly, then woke up late, so we skipped. I was also thinking about how that $50 in gas could be better spent elsewhere LOL. I am definitely planning to go to the next one - it looked like a great time from the pics on their Instagram feed. They had over 400 Jeeps!

Sponsored

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Happy Hump Day(night)

Today was all landscaping for me. LOL

I was so excited to upgrade my axles, I started pricing everything. The whopping total just for axles, tires, wheels and a ram steering system was about $29K. The better half said "NO". 😫 I'm sure I can get around $6K for my current setup, but I may need new driveshafts too. LOL.

The Mrs. did say if I break an axle I can get one though. Who wants to do "Crucible" at Rausch Creek?!?!. LOL.

Anyways. The weather is perfect for modding. What are you guys/gals doing to your Jeeps? I am a mid 60s to mid 70s kind of guy. Anything below its too cold to wrench, but will do it if necessary and if its higher, I'm chilling in the AC.

I know I've been pushing NJJA, but lately I'm thinking its not the best club for me. It a newbie stock Jeep type of a club. Its way to business like for me. I just want to go wheeling. I will most likely drop it next year. I will still post the events for all three clubs until December.

I hope everyone is doing well and please take a moment to be grateful of what you have. I Pray for the families of those that perished in TX yesterday.

Good Night.

GM Zeke

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. Happy Thursday.

I finished up the backyard today.

I ended up ordering the Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 adjustable steering stabilizer. Poly Performance just shipped it today. My plan is to run it in the stock location and take it off before every run.

The RCVs are scheduled to be here Sunday.

NJJA will be representing at the Cherry Hill Jeep Show. Its free to attend unless you want to enter your ride into the competition. It should be fun. I may go.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653601689035

The kiddo is off tomorrow and Monday from school. I'll try to get some wrenching in this weekend, but doubt it. LOL

Have a great night.

GM Zeke

Last edited:
OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jeep Peeps!

Looks like a big storm coming in today. I did nothing with the Jeep today. My walk behind push mower developed a leak in the fuel line. Bought some new fuel hose at Lowes and will do that hopefully before the rain starts.

My next outing with be with Delaware Jeep Association at Rausch Creek on June 18th, 2022.

They didnt indicate you'll need to be a member. You can be my guest. You will have to pay for RC's yearly dues ($50) and the day pass($65) unless you have the 5 day or the yearly pass though.

I've been trying to convince the wifey that its cheaper to build a trail ride than my JLUR. She's not buying any of it. LOL My argument is that if I break a trail ride, we dont necessary need to fix it as opposed to my JLUR. A trail build will need a trailer and tow vehicle. I'm not a big fan of towing, so I was looking at an old used flatback wrecker or a ramp truck. Neither of us are liking the numbers. If Im going make it work, a truck, trailer and trail ride need to stay under $20K

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday and the long weekend. (Unless youre a first responder or in a profession that does not have off, then my hat is off to you and be safe)

GM Zeke

Last edited:
OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Been following Everyone’s posts. Last weekend my son and I put an AEV dual sport lift on. Tires and wheels installed yesterday. If I am hijacking this thread let me know and I will move

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call B64AEF9D-A016-4CF6-9E76-E72A80910A3F
Keith, you are welcome to hijack this thread. LOL I try to post daily to get people to view. I'm sure people would like to follow your mods and I encourage your participation. I get half a dozen PMs a week and wished they would post on the thread. Nice looking JLUR.

GM Zeke

Sponsored

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning Jeepers!

I wanted to pose a question. It looks like Sunday and Memorial Day will get into the 90s. Im looking at taking the kiddo to Island Beach. It would be fun to park it and set up a canopy right on the beach like in CJ's @Stuckinthesand pics. I'm sure it would be busy this weekend and after looking it up, its actual an hour and a half south of me. We'll try on a non Holiday weekend.

Do you guys have a beach that is more Central or just North that you would recommend that is family friendly. We dont need to park right on the beach, but something clean. (tough since the folks across the river have easier access. LOL) Thanks.

Looks like the Mrs. is taking the kiddo to a friends house today. I'll work on those Quake lights. LOL

GM Zeke

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Do you guys have a beach that is more Central or just North that you would recommend that is family friendly. We dont need to park right on the beach, but something clean. (tough since the folks across the river have easier access. LOL) Thanks.
Long Branch is family-friendly. No driving/parking on the beach, but plenty of parking on the streets. My wife and I took our daughter and her friend almost every Friday last summer - we'd hit The Turning Point restaurant for breakfast, then go pick out a spot on the beach. The ocean is so-so because there's a sewer/storm drain discharge tube, though there are quite a few of them up and down the coast. On the plus side, the beach is clean, not usually too crowded either. There's a nice boardwalk to get some exercise, along with good restaurants and shops. Not much in the way of kid rides - you'd have to go to Jenkinson's in Point Pleasant for those.

Hope that helps!

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Long Branch is family-friendly. No driving/parking on the beach, but plenty of parking on the streets. My wife and I took our daughter and her friend almost every Friday last summer - we'd hit The Turning Point restaurant for breakfast, then go pick out a spot on the beach. The ocean is so-so because there's a sewer/storm drain discharge tube, though there are quite a few of them up and down the coast. On the plus side, the beach is clean, not usually too crowded either. There's a nice boardwalk to get some exercise, along with good restaurants and shops. Not much in the way of kid rides - you'd have to go to Jenkinson's in Point Pleasant for those.

Hope that helps!
Yes. It does help. Thank you.

OP
OP
19 JLUR Bright Whit3

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Good early Saturday Evening Jeep Peeps.

It turned out to be a decent day despite the high wind warnings we received this morning. It rained for only about 5 minutes.

I got the Quake lights on. It took longer than normal because I wanted to keep the inner fenders and my passenger fender was a bit loopy from hitting a tree at AOAA. Some trimming and a removal of a few tabs was necessary, but overall a two of five wrenches, five being the highest in difficulty. LOL

I like the look better than the slim lights which I was told fades and discolors over time.

Now I have my schedule free for the RCVs that are supposed to arrive tomorrow. Yeah!

The OEM Led fender lights are yours if you want them. PM for the thread discount. They will listed in general on Wednesday.

I like the no fender look. If she was a trailer queen I would run it without fenders. There's a company that makes trim pieces tp cover the holes.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769259939

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769290791

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769323926

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769356782

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769389701

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769420092

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769455688

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jersey and the Tri States Roll Call 1653769498986

That's all I have for tonight.

Be safe!

GM Zeke

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Good early Saturday Evening Jeep Peeps.

It turned out to be a decent day despite the high wind warnings we received this morning. It rained for only about 5 minutes.

I got the Quake lights on. It took longer than normal because I wanted to keep the inner fenders and my passenger fender was a bit loopy from hitting a tree at AOAA. Some trimming and a removal of a few tabs was necessary, but overall a two of five wrenches, five being the highest in difficulty. LOL

I like the look better than the slim lights which I was told fades and discolors over time.

Now I have my schedule free for the RCVs that are supposed to arrive tomorrow. Yeah!

The OEM Led fender lights are yours if you want them. PM for the thread discount. They will listed in general on Wednesday.

I like the no fender look. If she was a trailer queen I would run it without fenders. There's a company that makes trim pieces tp cover the holes.

1653769259939.jpeg

1653769290791.jpeg

1653769323926.jpeg

1653769356782.jpeg

1653769389701.jpeg

1653769420092.jpeg

1653769455688.jpeg

1653769498986.jpeg

That's all I have for tonight.

Be safe!

GM Zeke
I really like the look of no fenders. I’ve seriously thought about going that route as I have seen a few in NJ with no fenders and I haven’t heard of anyone being pulled over for it. My only issue is I love running no doors and my tires throw up a rooster tail already and I could only imagine the mess with no fenders. Either way that is my next project to do some higher fenders.
CJ
Sponsored