New Jeeper, maybe a silly question

mjt8888

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Hi All, new to the Jeep community, have a 18 Wrangler JL. Recently removed soft top and looking to install some roll bar covers. I am curious if the soft top is easily re-installed with covers on the roll bar? Are there cut-outs for the brackets and side door rails? Also if anyone has any recommendations where I can find the best covers for my Jeep? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Hi All, new to the Jeep community, have a 18 Wrangler JL. Recently removed soft top and looking to install some roll bar covers. I am curious if the soft top is easily re-installed with covers on the roll bar? Are there cut-outs for the brackets and side door rails? Also if anyone has any recommendations where I can find the best covers for my Jeep? Thanks in advance.
There is adequate room to put covers on the Sports Bar if you choose.

Warlocke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like KOVERZ offers a version, but it's only available for a 4-Door.

KOVERZ Roll Bar Covers
Sponsored