Sponsored

New Jeep Wrangler's LED Strip and Headlights Brightly Lit and Exposed

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport
Yea it's really a shift back to the older Wrangler's with the front turn signals pushed back onto the fenders. Now with the DRL's I was hoping for something more subtle with the placement just a thin strip right where the fender meets the front bumper but based on the OP's photos it's clear they decided to mount it higher and be a prominent feature of the front end.

With the brightness of the LED's and the very wide fenders something like this would be good:

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Wrangler's LED Strip and Headlights Brightly Lit and Exposed {filename}
I would especially like the fog lights on the bumper being that far apart on the JL/JLU !

Who agrees ?
Sponsored

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport
Ya I was gonna say that might look a lot like a BMW's corona rings, but actually BMW has moved away from the circular corona rings and has more angular rings now. Angular rings would look odd on the Wrangler so I think these round ones will look cool.
Absolutely, BMW giving up corona rings was stupid. FCA needs to pick them Right up !

Dackel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, Ram 1500
I would especially like the fog lights on the bumper being that far apart on the JL/JLU !

Who agrees ?
I actually like how close together they are on the JK. It fills in the big bumper and gives it a more aggressive look imo.

AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
The JL front end with the LED light strips in the front part of the fenders and LED headlights will look good amount more modern than the JK.
Yea this site's renders gave us a good preview I think, especially the ones with blinking lights :) LEDs just make any car look more modern.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Wrangler's LED Strip and Headlights Brightly Lit and Exposed {filename}

Ikari Warrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
I like how the fender mounted LED lights look but its a step back in practicality. The front fender lights of the TJ were moved from the fenders to the grill on the JK to avoid damage when off roading.

Sponsored

Chinster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like how the fender mounted LED lights look but its a step back in practicality. The front fender lights of the TJ were moved from the fenders to the grill on the JK to avoid damage when off roading.
Maybe the design and material for the new fender light housing is now strong enough to prevent most damage? Or could be that the new longer front bumper better protects the fender mounted lights.

LordEgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
It ain't strong enough for off road unless it's a steel tube if you do any rock climbing.
Sponsored