David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Why did you choose to park your vehicle at the dealer for 5+ weeks when its still operable?
Sponsored

Shellbird01

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Shara Unlimited
I was was told me serv 4wd was a broken fad, it was replaced and no change. The dealer downloaded some updates and it went away.

freaknasty

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willy's Unlimited Extreme Recon Package
Occupation
I'm, "That Guy"
Serv 4wd light came on after less than 2000 miles. Never put it in 4wd. No obvious problems but took to dealer to check it out to be on safe side. Dealer seems to be at a loss but thinks it's an electrical issue. Latest thing they're going to try is to replace wiring harness. That part is backordered and can't get an ETA on part. Got Jeep Cares involved. Staying positive and trying to stay out of dealers service dept way so they can fix it as that is what they do. Jeep Cares is doing what they can to get part to service dept ASAP. I love the Jeep, it's my first, but this has not been a good experience so far. I drive my vehicles till wheels fall off and take good care of them via routine maintenance. Have always been a RAM 1500 man, but have always wanted a Jeep so I pulled the trigger last summer. Has anybody else had a similar experience that can offer advise as I've never had a vehicle in a shop for this long. Should I go get my Jeep and inhale whatever new car smell is left or just leave it with service dept indefinitely till the wiring harness comes in?
No issues like that. But if I did I think I would go find a nice TJ Rubicon
Sponsored