Hi I was looking through “Sporty’s Pilot Show” and saw these, they all had cute airplane graphics to go with it. Would it be kosher for you to use something like that?I have been a member on this site for a few years and I finally got some of my designs together and launched a new site. T-shirts and sweatshirts for now. These are original Jeep-oriented designs.
Forum members can use JLWF10 at checkout to receive 10% off.
Check it out at www.JeepDoodles.com
- Right now it is US only. I will be adding Canada and other locations soon.
- Decals are coming. I am partnering with @pixeldecals to produce decals. We will be setting up a shop on his site but in the meantime just PM me.
- Fulfillment times may be extended due to Coronavirus.
- I do custom work so PM me if you are interested. I am a freelance illustrator and cartoonist and very experienced working with clients to create original designs.
- I decided to start with a few core designs. I will be adding new designs regularly. I will add them to this thread and you can follow me on Instagram or Facebook to be notified when new designs come out.
A portion of the proceeds from each sale will go to mods for my Jeep.
The stock unisex short sleeve shirts I am using are a more traditional heavy cotton. There is an upgraded shirt available for an additional $5 that is thinner and softer. You can't get it through the store so message me if you are interested in that.
Keep those ideas coming! I really enjoy hearing new ideas and I am adding some of them to my list for future designs.
A few clarifications:
- Once you post an idea on the forums I will treat it as a public idea. I may use it or not but there will be no compensation for the person that originated the idea. If you want to protect the idea PM me.
- Even if I like your idea, it probably won't get made into a design for some time. I have well over 150 ideas on my list already and I am working on several designs at a time. If you really want to see your idea made, you should PM me and we can discuss a custom order.
- For custom orders you have to commit to buying a product with the design and there will be a price premium. The amount of the premium depends on whether I can re-purpose existing art and whether I think the idea has broad enough appeal to sell the design on my store. I will give you a firm quote on the price premium for the custom work up front.
- Custom orders don't have to be new ideas. If you like a design but would like the color to match your Jeep, a different caption, change the top to a soft top, etc just PM me. I can make those types of changes as well.
New design added today
Here are the original designs up on the store right now:
View attachment 316695
Thanks for the ideas! I have variations of a lot of these on my list already but I'm adding some of them!Hi I was looking through “Sporty’s Pilot Show” and saw these, they all had cute airplane graphics to go with it. Would it be kosher for you to use something like that?
Eat, sleep Jeep, repeat.
Straight outa money Jeep.
All I care about is jeeping and maybe like three people.
I have OCJD obsessive compulsive jeeping disorder.
In life you’re either driving the Jeep or your a passenger.
Education is important, but jeeping is importanter.
Life is good, jeeping makes it better.
Future jeeper (kids).
I’m a jeeper, to save time let’s just assume I’m never wrong.
The four forces of jeeping - Money, dreams, reality and spouse.
I don’t need therapy I need to drive my Jeep.
I can't say. Things seem to be picking up. About 2/3 of the orders have been fulfilled. Thanks for your patience. And thanks for your business!Any ETA on when an order placed on 5/11 might ship? I completely understand that everything is impacted by the shutdowns, just curious.