Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
How about one to wear to your oil changes (oh calm down, the four free ones):

“Hey shithead, 5 quarts, look it up!”
Ha! I actually have something similar on my list. For when I get around to doing mugs.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
FINALLY... I'm off roading with someone semi famous!! ;)

Hmmm... I think maybe a Fat Ninja shirt is in my future :) Will def be ordering a shirt when I can decide which one I like best.
I would definitely do a Fat Ninja shirt for you Mike! Just ping me any time.

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just a thought, but considering the time we're living it, try printing your designs on cloth face masks. Practical and great for those "in your face" kinda Jeep people... :CWL::facepalm:

Try the hated angry eyes grille with the vertical slats kinda looking like teeth where your mouth is :devil:

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Just a thought, but considering the time we're living it, try printing your designs on cloth face masks. Practical and great for those "in your face" kinda Jeep people... :CWL::facepalm:

Try the hated angry eyes grille with the vertical slats kinda looking like teeth where your mouth is :devil:
Edit: I had said I could do face masks but I just checked and they are not customizable. What I can do is neck gaiters like the one below.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep-Themed Apparel - JeepDoodles is Now a Forum Sponsor 1589283502746

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Just added! For Frank Frazetta fans! Or I guess Molly Hatchett fans.

Link here.

mockup-9f6cdbfa.jpg

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Killer idea! Even the simple two circles and seven bars would look awesome on a mask.

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Keep those ideas coming! I really enjoy hearing new ideas and I am adding some of them to my list for future designs.

A few clarifications:

- Once you post an idea on the forums I will treat it as a public idea. I may use it or not but there will be no compensation for the person that originated the idea. If you want to protect the idea PM me instead of posting on the forum.
- Even if I like your idea, it probably won't get made into a design for some time. I have well over 150 ideas on my list already and I am working on several designs at a time. If you really want to see your idea made, you should PM me and we can discuss a custom order.
- For custom orders you have to commit to buying a product with the design and there will be a price premium. The amount of the premium depends on whether I can re-purpose existing art and whether I think the idea has broad enough appeal to sell the design on my store. I will give you a firm quote on the price premium for the custom work up front.
- Custom orders don't have to be new ideas. If you like a design but would like the color to match your Jeep, a different caption, change the top to a soft top, etc just PM me. I can make those types of changes as well.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Keep those ideas coming! I really enjoy hearing new ideas and I am adding some of them to my list for future designs.

A few clarifications:

- Once you post an idea on the forums I will treat it as a public idea. I may use it or not but there will be no compensation for the person that originated the idea. If you want to protect the idea PM me instead of posting on the forum.
- Even if I like your idea, it probably won't get made into a design for some time. I have well over 150 ideas on my list already and I am working on several designs at a time. If you really want to see your idea made, you should PM me and we can discuss a custom order.
- For custom orders you have to commit to buying a product with the design and there will be a price premium. The amount of the premium depends on whether I can re-purpose existing art and whether I think the idea has broad enough appeal to sell the design on my store. I will give you a firm quote on the price premium for the custom work up front.
- Custom orders don't have to be new ideas. If you like a design but would like the color to match your Jeep, a different caption, change the top to a soft top, etc just PM me. I can make those types of changes as well.
Well, I'd suggest thongs, but there ain't much room for a design. Regardless, I'm proud to support you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Well, I'd suggest thongs, but there ain't much room for a design. Regardless, I'm proud to support you.
Thanks Marc! I really appreciate it!

As far as thongs go...No. Just no.

But I can do fanny packs. Might be a good look for you. Good place to keep the key fob.

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
All good designs, hats off to you sir. Have you considered making some decal stickers?
Yes! I am partnering with @pixeldecals on decals. We are going to put up a store on his site, but in the meantime just PM me if you are interested in decals.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.