RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Congratulations on your JL!

I‘m glad you’re wife is on the mend and I hope you have many adventures.
Sponsored

Baconator

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
I am new in the Wrangler world also in Gainesville. Drove the roads in Dahlonega that will take you over toward Blue Ridge. Nice easy ride but fun to be in the woods.
F21F9F66-D499-4773-B41B-27582C126A73.jpeg
Thanks! So, would a solo trip having never gone off road me a good idea? If it's just unpaved but basically 'roads', then awesome. I just don't want to get stuck or flip...

SShows

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 Nacho
Thanks! So, would a solo trip having never gone off road me a good idea? If it's just unpaved but basically 'roads', then awesome. I just don't want to get stuck or flip...
It is basically a dirt road with a few ruts/bumpy places- no issues. (You will encounter people mountain biking the road as well. There are some other trails that go off the side with some mud holes but no issues. Lots of nice views as you go up the mountain.

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
Hello! we are also in Woodstock and our new jeep gets delivered sometime in March. We have a busy summer of our daughter's travel softball, but if we can arrange a free saturday to take a drive it would be awesome.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome fellow Georgian. I’ll pre-empt your inevitable next question “ Where are some good trails in GA?”. You should check out www.trailsoffroad.com for trails in North Georgia. We don’t have much but this will get you started. Good luck.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Let me first say how happy I am to hear that your wife’s surgery was successful and she can again lead the active lifestyle that she enjoys! The Jeep is a beauty! Enjoy it together!
Sponsored