First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Small Business Owner
My wife was in a life altering serious car wreck about two years ago which, in turn, changed our life. No longer could we camp, hike, ride bikes, and generally enjoy being outdoors. Not too long ago, however, she had surgery and, as far as we can tell, she's back to being able to enjoy an active lifestyle. So, after many months of wanting and waiting, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Granite Crystal Metallic with the Black/Saddle Brown interior.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Owner in Georgia Exterior

Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Owner in Georgia Interior

I've only had it a few days, but more than once I found myself staring out the front window of the house at the new Jeep sitting in the driveway thinking of what my wife and I will be able to get into and enjoy as we start to venture outdoors once again. Excited is an understatement.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
My wife was in a life altering serious car wreck about two years ago which, in turn, changed our life. No longer could we camp, hike, ride bikes, and generally enjoy being outdoors. Not too long ago, however, she had surgery and, as far as we can tell, she's back to being able to enjoy an active lifestyle. So, after many months of wanting and waiting, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Granite Crystal Metallic with the Black/Saddle Brown interior.

I've only had it a few days, but more than once I found myself staring out the front window of the house at the new Jeep sitting in the driveway thinking of what my wife and I will be able to get into and enjoy as we start to venture outdoors once again. Excited is an understatement.
Glad to hear that she's gotten better. Congratulations on that and your new Rubi!

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear your Wife's surgery went well and that she's able to enjoy a more active lifestyle now.

You new Jeep looks awesome! I'm sure the two of you will make many great memories in it.

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
ifonline

ifonline

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Hey OP, where are you located?
We are just outside Athens, and we'd be happy to meet up one day. Right now we are focused primarily on the new house and getting settled in. As we both hit our mid-life, we decided to downsize the house and upsize the land.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So glad to hear your wife is doing better. Welcome to the Granite Crystal club. Great looking rig. May you and your wife get many years of enjoyment out of her. Have fun!!

Last edited:

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Congrats! I bet it's a great feeling. I'm in Woodstock and know of several great trails around that are within a reasonable driving distance. Let me know if you ever want to get together.

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU

Curious how many mile do you have on it thus far...?

OP
OP
ifonline

ifonline

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Small Business Owner
461, give or take a few miles.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Congrats, welcome to the Jeep family and most importantly, happy to hear your wife is doing well and you two will soon be enjoying the great outdoors again! No better vehicle on planet earth to enjoy the outdoor wonders of our great country...

SShows

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 Nacho
Hey OP, where are you located? I'm also brand new to this world of Wrangling. I'm up in Cumming, so if you're close, let's hit an easy trail. Been to scared to go alone and get stuck ;)
I am new in the Wrangler world also in Gainesville. Drove the roads in Dahlonega that will take you over toward Blue Ridge. Nice easy ride but fun to be in the woods.
Jeep Wrangler JL New Jeep Owner in Georgia F21F9F66-D499-4773-B41B-27582C126A73
Sponsored