First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willy's Xtreme Recon, Acura MDX, Honda CRV
Occupation
Filmmaker
Man ! How did you get a 1000$ incentive. I am due pickup of my 4xe in March. I might be able to take delivery before 4/19/2023. How do I get one ?
To get the $1000 Bonus Cash I went to Jeep.com and there was a pop-up where I put in my information and they asked when I was planning on purchasing. I said 3-6 m months and a couple of days later I had a $1000 bonus offer in my inbox valid till 4/19/23.

Hope that helps!
Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

There are deals on the 4Xe, Gladiator and Diesels on dealer lots. There are a few dealers across the country who will sell an ordered car for 5% below invoice. If they are not near you then factor in transportation costs. I suspect the waiting time for order delivery is longer from dealers who are trying to under cut the market.
I don’t know about that, I ordered at 6% below invoice and my Jeep was delivered in 7 weeks, and I added the $1,000 off from Jeep

OP
OP
smon222

smon222

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Filmmaker
I don’t know about that, I ordered at 6% below invoice and my Jeep was delivered in 7 weeks, and I added the $1,000 off from Jeep
How does it work? I wonder if I can apply the $1000 Bonus offer when everything finalizes. Or did they take it off for you when you did the initial order?

Ron Texas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon
When was that? Most are waiting 4 to 6 months. Congratulations on getting a good deal.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

How does it work? I wonder if I can apply the $1000 Bonus offer when everything finalizes. Or did they take it off for you when you did the initial order?
I ordered December 7th. I got the pop up offer for $1,000 off from Jeep just after the new year. It stated I needed to buy or order before 2/15. I sent it over and Kent added to my order.

keep in mind though, most of the big order dealers are very transparent in giving all the details. Many local dealers will stretch the truth to maximize their profits. I think there is a dealer in Tennessee who also gives good deals on orders. Check @Ratbert auto signature for a list of known dealers

Sponsored

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
Sign up for updates on the Jeep portal for the vehicle you're interested in. Often, but not always, they will send you unique TDM code for cash back (typically $1K) for a specific time period. If you have a Jeep on order it must be delivered before the code expires to receive the cash. It can't, as far as I'm aware, be applied to the order up front.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
So I purchased(ordered) yesterday a 2023 White Willys 2.0L w/ Extreme Recon, 3 piece hardtop, and Aux Trailer package. Got the signed invoice so no tricky business. They were really awesome and super easy to work with so I wasn't too worried anyway.

MSRP 53070 FWP 51,021 and I got right at 7% off the FWP.

Also note: I went to look at the Broncos with the wife. LOL +10,000 over MSRP or they would graciously give me full MSRP on a new order if/when they ever open the order process for new buyers again. To me it was a no brainer on what to do.
Does the 7% off include the $1000 coupon?

OP
OP
smon222

smon222

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Filmmaker
Does the 7% off include the $1000 coupon?
On my Priced Order Confirmation just shows -$5571 with the total 47,499 So doesn't specifically show the extra $1000 so not sure if they applied it since it wasn't a separate line item. I was going to wait a bit and right before 4/19 to call and see if they applied my discount.

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

When I bought mine in 2021, I signed up on Jeep.com, and about mid-way through my ordering process (through Gupton), I got the $1,000 bonus cash offer. Took a screenshot and emailed it to Daniel, he said cool, no problem.

It wasn't part of my initial/order price, but was applied to my final purchase with no problem.

OP
OP
smon222

smon222

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Filmmaker
When I bought mine in 2021, I signed up on Jeep.com, and about mid-way through my ordering process (through Gupton), I got the $1,000 bonus cash offer. Took a screenshot and emailed it to Daniel, he said cool, no problem.

It wasn't part of my initial/order price, but was applied to my final purchase with no problem.
Fingers Crossed, that would be amazing if so. I haven't been this excited to buy a vehicle in 30 years. First Jeep. :))

Ron Texas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon
ordered December 7th. I do know the 4XE and 392s do take longer to deliver
You did really well. I didn't get a lot off MSRP out of stock in December and the dealer was saying 4 to 6 month delivery times. I had a trade in which was losing value fast it went up unexpectedly during the plague and what goes up must come down. The Rubi I found was what I would have ordered. Jeep options are expensive and all it had was eTorque, hard top and paint that was not white. There were no weird fees. I have always bought from stock and may just be stubborn enough to pay for the privilege.

After living in Houston forever I noticed the stealers have the upper hand. As for 4Xe's, there were as many of them in stock locally as all other Wranglers combined. Neither the 4Xe or 392 would come close to fitting my needs. The eTorque drives really well. It is more responsive than a BMW X3 2.0T which I rented last month and the start stop works 200% better.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

You did really well. I didn't get a lot off MSRP out of stock in December and the dealer was saying 4 to 6 month delivery times. I had a trade in which was losing value fast it went up unexpectedly during the plague and what goes up must come down. The Rubi I found was what I would have ordered. Jeep options are expensive and all it had was eTorque, hard top and paint that was not white. There were no weird fees. I have always bought from stock and may just be stubborn enough to pay for the privilege.

After living in Houston forever I noticed the stealers have the upper hand. As for 4Xe's, there were as many of them in stock locally as all other Wranglers combined. Neither the 4Xe or 392 would come close to fitting my needs. The eTorque drives really well. It is more responsive than a BMW X3 2.0T which I rented last month and the start stop works 200% better.
I feel like the 4-6 months is the white lie to get you to purchase from their stock. I always try to remember, I don't need to buy a car, but they sure as sh!t need to sell one.

I ordered from a local dealer in '21 and my jeep arrived at exactly 3 months, though the whole process was typical car salesman crap. I was lucky that I had their offer in email so they didn't really try too much crap.

My finances changed for the better last year and after a trip to Moab I decided to order exactly what I wanted. Out west here I worked with Kent (@12psi ) at Peterson Jeep in Idaho and the process couldn't have been easier. I sent exactly what I wanted, had to wait about a month for my color and packages to come back in and then placed the order. With the $1,000 off from Jeep my discount to MSRP was $9,000 or ~ 6% below invoice, and yes I did order a loaded Rubicon XR.

I know @Ratbert has a list of dealers around the country in his auto signature who tend to be easy to buy from and give great deals - I think Gupton in Tennessee is where a lot of SE Jeep buyers order from. If you ever find yourself looking at another Jeep give the closest one an email, it can't hurt. :)

I too have the V6 eTorque and really like it.

Happy Jeeping!
Sponsored