Sponsored

New Jeep Incentives vs Below Invoice

Ron Texas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon
I feel like the 4-6 months is the white lie to get you to purchase from their stock. I always try to remember, I don't need to buy a car, but they sure as sh!t need to sell one.

I too have the V6 eTorque and really like it.

Happy Jeeping!
I agree that if dealers have a lot of inventory they will tell you delivery times are long. If they have no inventory they will tell you delivery times are short. You did particularly well. I have seen all kinds of reports in this forum.

It's kind of relative. Around here a year ago it was a $5k premium over MSRP to buy from stock or something which was already on the truck. Suddenly in December there were Wranglers all over the place. I don't regret what I paid.

All that said the entire industry is moving to lower levels of inventory and more customer orders. I'm just an old dinosaur who doesn't want to change. My Jeep will likely be running long after I'm not or at least not driving anymore.
Sponsored

68WArmyBoi

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Driver
I feel like the 4-6 months is the white lie to get you to purchase from their stock. I always try to remember, I don't need to buy a car, but they sure as sh!t need to sell one.

I ordered from a local dealer in '21 and my jeep arrived at exactly 3 months, though the whole process was typical car salesman crap. I was lucky that I had their offer in email so they didn't really try too much crap.

My finances changed for the better last year and after a trip to Moab I decided to order exactly what I wanted. Out west here I worked with Kent (@12psi ) at Peterson Jeep in Idaho and the process couldn't have been easier. I sent exactly what I wanted, had to wait about a month for my color and packages to come back in and then placed the order. With the $1,000 off from Jeep my discount to MSRP was $9,000 or ~ 6% below invoice, and yes I did order a loaded Rubicon XR.

I know @Ratbert has a list of dealers around the country in his auto signature who tend to be easy to buy from and give great deals - I think Gupton in Tennessee is where a lot of SE Jeep buyers order from. If you ever find yourself looking at another Jeep give the closest one an email, it can't hurt. :)

I too have the V6 eTorque and really like it.

Happy Jeeping!
I saw Kent on Ratberts list as well. I recently placed my order with him and have heard nothing but good things about him and his program. Which is exactly what I would say in my experience with him so far. I tried some of the other dealers on Ratberts list, but I just didn't feel as "appreciated/understood" with them. Highly recommend Kent so far.

As far as incentives, I'll be getting the Military discount, so that incentive shouldn't really affect me for when my Jeep comes in, but I hope there's a few extra ones available. If not, I'm not worried. I'd rather have the exact Jeep I want for about the same price as a Jeep on the lot that's similar to my specs. It's almost paying the same amount for something I don't want/care about vs something that will be everything I want/need. If I have to wait a little while to make that happen, then I feel it's worth it.

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Granger stated they could add whatever other incentives/discounts Jeep offers on top of their discount. They have been pretty great so far with the ordering process.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
On my Priced Order Confirmation just shows -$5571 with the total 47,499 So doesn't specifically show the extra $1000 so not sure if they applied it since it wasn't a separate line item. I was going to wait a bit and right before 4/19 to call and see if they applied my discount.
Nice deal as it is. Great deal if you get the additional 1k off

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Granger stated they could add whatever other incentives/discounts Jeep offers on top of their discount. They have been pretty great so far with the ordering process.
Mark Dodge told me the same thing, and even walked me through signing up for the $1000 bonus offer.

Sponsored

wreck99

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon, 2019 RAM 1500 Bighorn
Clubs

Are we still able to get this $1000 cash offer? I've been trying to get it to pop up on the Jeep website so I can use when I go to pick up my Jeep this week.

gdeyarmond

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tacoma 4x4 (6mt), 24 JLU Willys (6mt)
Are we still able to get this $1000 cash offer? I've been trying to get it to pop up on the Jeep website so I can use when I go to pick up my Jeep this week.
Try clearing your cookies and cache...
Sponsored