Sponsored

Would you add vinyl flooring and/or vinyl seats to your Wrangler build, irrespective of trim level?

• Vinyl flooring

• Vinyl seats

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Literally the same description (LPO) as Armorlite, so it's definitely Armorlite from the factory, hence the reason there's no option for the cargo area (yet). The price $658, is basically Armorlite's price on their site after the normal 5% discount ($684).

So.....you would get front/rear Armorlite and carpet running up to it as the primary piece in the cargo hold. I'm kind of surprised Jeep didn't wait until the full set is ready, although that's been a wait.

If you are wondering if it's worth it, it's 100% worth it. It's just up to you if you want to save $100 or so (at invoice pricing) to have Jeep install it.

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 but next is a Jeep, had a 94 in college
Yeah how do they only come out with the option for 4 doors. Maybe will drive the price down for Armorliteā€¦.if they ever come out with full 2 door set.

That would explain why it's not available on the 2-door (Armorlite still doesn't have anything other than fronts). If so, that's a pretty cool option and the pricing isn't too out of line. Though factoring in the cost of install likely doesn't deduct the cost of carpet install and cost of the carpeting itself.

If this was available for the 2-door, I likely would've ordered it.

Reactions: AFD

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
Amazing that we've come to the point where vinyl is an option that costs money. This is some low class bs fleecing by Stellantis. Should just be a FREE option for all trims ffs
at least they are being honest and calling them vinyl seats. all the people buying leather seats from the factory think they're getting real leather, and it's just vinyl. The "VINYL" seat option will probably just be a stiffer more durable marine grade vinyl, vs the soft plush stretchy vinyl seats they call leather.

phageghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
at least they are being honest and calling them vinyl seats. all the people buying leather seats from the factory think they're getting real leather, and it's just vinyl. The "VINYL" seat option will probably just be a stiffer more durable marine grade vinyl, vs the soft plush stretchy vinyl seats they call leather.
Stellantis should bring back the ā€œrich Corinthian leatherā€ from the Chrysler Cordoba, lol. It worked for Ricardo Montalban:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Heimkehr

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
New Wrangler owners get 3-across seating and a hot mug of Shut the Hell Up. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL New interior options: Vinyl flooring and vinyl seating surfaces Bench seat

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Now evident on the Jeep configurator site are two new options:

Black vinyl floor covering for $995.00; and
Heavy duty vinyl seats for $1,695.00.

It's nice that Stellantis has decided to finally make available what was for many years the standard fitments for vehicles with what we might refer to as utility-grade interiors. They're charging us for the privilege, natch.

So: Would you add either or both new options to your Wrangler build? I'd want both.

Edit: A spot check revealed said options appear to be limited to the JLUs at this time.
Call me crazy but it seems Stellantis might want to kill off the 2dr JL.....Why not offer these options across the board and by the way vinyl seats used to be standard and cloth was an upgrade. Were living in upside down world..lol

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
New Wrangler owners get 3-across seating and a hot mug of Shut the Hell Up. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL New interior options: Vinyl flooring and vinyl seating surfaces Bench seat
Only in a 68 chevy truck my friend, I've had many miles in those seats

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Stellantis should bring back the ā€œrich Corinthian leatherā€ from the Chrysler Cordoba, lol. It worked for Ricardo Montalban:
Ahhā€” but they have, ā€œ Premium Mickinley trimmed seatsā€ ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦rich Corinthian sounded classier ā€¦ā€¦..But just wouldnā€™t sound the same coming from Bill Murray.
Jeep Wrangler JL New interior options: Vinyl flooring and vinyl seating surfaces 4FF52BCC-C3F2-4C4A-8FE3-C352C314322C

Last edited:

Sponsored

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
Call me crazy but it seems Stellantis might want to kill off the 2dr JL.....Why not offer these options across the board and by the way vinyl seats used to be standard and cloth was an upgrade. Were living in upside down world..lol
They absolutely want to kill the 2 door. First they didn't offer the XR package now this? Only a matter of time before more and more trims/packages start disappearing to keep driving sales down.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Sweet!!
I had a '67, and a '72. The two favs of the trucks I've owned! ā¤
2005ā€“ Chevy dealer owners personal 72 Blazer for sale. Everything new down to the weather stripping and body bushings. Top sanded smooth with matching stunning black paint, Very Healthy 454, 4spd auto, LSD tons, disc brakes, lift, perfect, $28K. Wife wanted a Toyota and gave me so much grief about a new, more comfortable vehicle ( hated my CJ5, 95 Dodge Pu) so we donā€™t have to always use ā€œherā€ car. I caved and got an ~40K 4R that I never liked. That Blazer would likely have saved me the cost of my 392. Editā€” lesson learned, when she wanted a new 4R I kept the 05 and got a new 15 GC SRT, which of course she loves and I was stuck with the 4R. Gave the 4R to the grandson and got a 392 as soon as available. Ignoring the ā€œyou donā€™t need another high dollar car ā€œ B I itching. šŸ˜

Last edited:

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Ahhā€” but they have, ā€œ Premium Mickinley trimmed seatsā€ ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦rich Corinthian sounded classier ā€¦ā€¦..But just wouldnā€™t sound the same coming from Bill Murray.
Jeep Wrangler JL New interior options: Vinyl flooring and vinyl seating surfaces 1675427908543
07cb7b17bd188f44e6cb3fdc0e47d078.jpg
Sponsored