• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin New In Box: MOPAR Premium (Twill) Black Soft Top for JLU (4 Door)

ChbyMnky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU 4xe
Asking $1900. MSRP is $2300. Even with online discounts, adding tax and shipping would likely bring it well over that amount.

Local Pickup Only - Located in Appleton/Fox Cities Wisconsin.

We got our 4xe this Summer and realized fairly quickly that we would not use the soft top we ordered (We got a lift that makes the hard top, not a big deal to remove). I only opened the box to verify we have all the pieces. All packing supplies are still intact.

I have inserted pictures below, but didn't want to take everything out of the nicely packed box. I am more than happy to send additional pics to interested buyers.

Full Product Description for Reference (from online store):

Soft Top Premium Twill Fabric (Black) for 2018-2022 Wrangler JL 4-Door
One of the best parts of owning a Wrangler is taking the top off for those sun and fun filled days! This genuine Mopar Twill Soft Top is of the highest factory quality and will have your Wrangler ready to take advantage of the next nice day at a moment's notice. The soft top features flip-back Sunrider functionality along with a gas strut assisted mechanism that makes moving the top up and down easier than ever. The removable side and rear windows use a zipper-less channel attachment for quick and simple convertibility. With all three windows removed, the soft top becomes a full length bikini top for a true open air ride while still providing protection from the sun and elements. The top is designed to be a perfect fit with your Jeep's factory doors and is durable enough for use in any weather or season. The premium black twill material has a deep black almost fabric-like look that gives a truly luxurious look to any Wrangler as well as providing improved insulation and a quieter ride.​
Features:

• Flip-back sunroof Sunrider feature allows for opening the top without having to fold it all the way back
    • Improved side track system makes operating Sunrider and folding top down easier than ever
    • Removable rear windows with newly designed zipper-less channel attachment system for hassle-free removal and re-install
    • Soft top transforms into an open air bikini top when rear windows are removed
    • Premium Black twill material is thicker, quieter and insulates better than standard material as well as giving the Jeep a luxury look
    • Tinted windows
    • Includes everything needed for installation
    • Two year manufacturer's warranty

Jeep Wrangler JL New In Box: MOPAR Premium (Twill) Black Soft Top for JLU (4 Door) Soft Top Closed SIde
Jeep Wrangler JL New In Box: MOPAR Premium (Twill) Black Soft Top for JLU (4 Door) Soft Top Open
Sponsored

OP
OP

ChbyMnky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU 4xe
This is still available - probably not the best season in WI to be selling a soft top :). I plan to keep this out here until it sells.

BadgerPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I am interested. I just got a new to me JL. I am already getting excited for the 2-month long Wisconsin summer :). I am in Sun Prairie, do you head to the Madison area at all?

Pete

OP
OP

ChbyMnky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU 4xe
Hey Pete. I just sent you a PM to work out the details. I'll mark it sold if we finalize things.
Sponsored