Sponsored

NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology.

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
Variable Damping On the Fly, Electronically Controlled In the Blink of An Eye!

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. EShock_LP_Hero_1200px

Have you ever dreamed of a suspension for your vehicle that is perfectly tuned for every situation? Suspension that doesn’t involve stopping, getting out of the vehicle, manually making adjustments, and then hoping whatever change you made is correct for the terrain ahead? Starting now, that dream has become a reality. The future is here. The future is NOW.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics is extremely proud to introduce the all-new Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) powered by ICON Intelligent Control (IIC). The combination of IIC and CDEV allow for automatic, instantaneous adjustments to the shock’s damping to provide the absolute best setting for any given situation.

Intelligent Control. Infinite Possibility.

ICON Intelligent Control is the computer that monitors, analyzes, and processes data in real- time. Information from the on-board G-force sensor and Gyroscope perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and wheel position. IIC has the capability to collect information at over 1000 times per second, process the data and make adjustments, then deliver those changes to CDEV in under 40 milliseconds. IIC also works as a data driver to connect the user to ICON’s proprietary mobile App interface for monitoring and adjusting shock settings.
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. cdev-fpo2

Compression Damping Control - Electrified.
CDEV is an electronically controlled valve that meters the flow of oil to regulate the amount of damping force that is created by the shock when compressed. This infinitely variable valve can react in less than 40ms and has the ability to make extremely precise adjustments for varying terrain. CDEV’s hydraulic circuits are also custom tailored per application to create the highest resolution and dynamic range allowable for each specific vehicle.

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. EShock_FlowTech4a-
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. EShock_FlowTech4b-

An ICONic Interface.
The IIC App brings all of this technology together by offering a user-friendly interface to monitor, record, and adjust the system’s performance via Bluetooth connection. Users can easily alter the shocks’ baseline settings for firmness, as well as adjust the sensitivity of vertical “G-Boost” and lateral “Corner Boost” with a few simple taps from their favorite iOS device. The App includes several pre-configured ‘Drive Modes’ (Normal, Desert, and Haul) but also offers the ability for users to create an unlimited number of unique presets using their own custom settings. To top it all off, you can record data from your trip including time, speed, distance, and G-Forces for your very own ICONIC Overview.
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. Phone_IIC_ControlPanels
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. cdev-fpo4

What Does All Of This Mean?
The beauty of the IIC and CDEV system is the fact that it seamlessly adjusts all of the shocks to their ideal setting for any given terrain or driving style without ever having to take your eyes off of the road or trail. For example, if you’re blasting down a high-speed washboard road and suddenly come across a larger obstacle, the system will automatically increase shock damping to help absorb the impact. Conversely, if you’ve just completed a fast, rough section of trail and things start to slow down, the system will reduce shock damping to provide a compliant and comfortable ride. Whether it’s hardcore off-road performance, smooth on-road comfort, or anywhere in between, IIC and CDEV have you covered for every situation.

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. EShock_Jeep_Lifestyle-

PART NO.PRODUCT
2350218-UP JEEP JL / 20-UP JEEP JT IIC INSTALL KIT
27727EP20-UP JT 1.5" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDEV PAIR
27726EP18-UP JL 2.5" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDEV PAIR
27821EP20-UP JT/18-UP JL 2.5" FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDEV PAIR

Contact your favorite Authorized ICON Dealer to place your order!

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! ICON CDEV with IIC: The Future of Suspension Technology. ICON-Logo-Transp-250w
Sponsored

Last edited:

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Cool! Looks like a great product.

I’m not in the market for this, but thought I’d mention your post isn’t mobile friendly and is hard to read on my phone.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Someone will buy it I'm sure. Looks complicated.

sgterik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
anyone know where these are available to purchase. Take my money now!

Sponsored

OP
OP
DTS

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
anyone know where these are available to purchase. Take my money now!
They are purchasable now, so check with your favorite ICON dealer. I will say that just like anything else in the premium shock category, these too are subject to the current supply chain crunch, so if you ordered directly from ICON there would be a substantial lead time for them. But some of our dealers and distributors have placed stocking orders that have already been in process and will be delivered much faster.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
What happens if there is a failure of the electronics, either isolated to specific shock or centrally at the control unit affecting all shocks?

And when will you be releasing an Android version of your app?

Thx...very interested in in this system

sgterik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
They are purchasable now, so check with your favorite ICON dealer. I will say that just like anything else in the premium shock category, these too are subject to the current supply chain crunch, so if you ordered directly from ICON there would be a substantial lead time for them. But some of our dealers and distributors have placed stocking orders that have already been in process and will be delivered much faster.
I found the rears now I just need to find the fronts

sgterik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
I found the rears now I just need to find the fronts
Do you
would you be able to let me know who my best bet would be in the Phoenix area? I tried SDHQ and they said they have had them in order since sept.

OP
OP
DTS

DTS

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
iconvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
What happens if there is a failure of the electronics, either isolated to specific shock or centrally at the control unit affecting all shocks?

And when will you be releasing an Android version of your app?

Thx...very interested in in this system
I believe they're working on an Android version now, but I can't give you a timeframe for it. Any fault in the electronics simply returns the valving to the mechanical default state, which is at the stiff end of the adjustment range. So it will ride a bit stiff until you can fix the problem. But it doesn't lock anything up or leave you stranded.

Sponsored

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I believe they're working on an Android version now, but I can't give you a timeframe for it. Any fault in the electronics simply returns the valving to the mechanical default state, which is at the stiff end of the adjustment range. So it will ride a bit stiff until you can fix the problem. But it doesn't lock anything up or leave you stranded.
Very good, thanks for the info. Please do provide updates on the Android app when available