Sponsored

NEW! High-Performance LED Fog Lights For JL!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
20w_fog%20lights.png

NEW! High-Performance LED Fog Lights For JL Sahara and Rubicon!

Sport Models with use PART#5847 (Coming Soon)

Rubicon with Steel Bumper will need to add: Our new adapter brackets

One of the newest advancements in ORACLE Lighting's array of lighting products, these fog light replacements fit the Jeep Wrangler JL (as well as the JK and JT.) This direct-fit fog light features plug-and-play wiring for easy installation. These amazing LED units push out approximately 3000 raw lumens to light up the night! (Part #5846) These make a for a perfect pairing with the new Oculus for the JL!

These high performance fog lights are perfect for the off-road adventurer who wants to cover new ground on the trail! This rugged design can operate even in the worst possible conditions. Each light utilizes a rugged Polycarbonate lamp housing to withstand impact and a Solid-State luminaire design for vibration resistance. The epoxy-sealed electronics avoid moisture and corrosion.

Untitled%20design-7.png

Product Features
- Black Bezel Color
- Optional Premium ORACLE Halo Pre-installed
- Total 1,600 Lumens Light Output
- High Performance Phillips ZES™ 5W LEDs
- Horizontal and Vertical Adjustability
- Advanced Optics Design for Optimal Visibility
- Precision Beam "No Glare” Output
- Easy “Plug and Play” DIY Installation

Recent Product Improvements
- Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
- Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
- Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
- Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
- LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip. They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.

5846-001_E_600x600.jpg

PM us for a forum discount and shop by Jeep model on OracleLights.com!

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I had the stock plastic bumper, which I've since replaced with an LoD. The fogs I use today (not stock) have brackets to fit the plastic, so they fit the LoD.

Are your brackets designed only for the stock steel bumper, and are these fogs for off-road only?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I had the stock plastic bumper, which I've since replaced with an LoD. The fogs I use today (not stock) have brackets to fit the plastic, so they fit the LoD.

Are your brackets designed only for the stock steel bumper, and are these fogs for off-road only?
It depends if your new bumper takes the same factory fog lights or not. If it takes the factory ones, you would need to pick according to your model. These fogs can be used for daily road use as well!

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
It depends if your new bumper takes the same factory fog lights or not. If it takes the factory ones, you would need to pick according to your model. These fogs can be used for daily road use as well!
Both the stock fogs and Baja Designs fogs fit the new bumper with brackets.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
According to LOD, YES these will fit without the use of any brackets.

fog-light-trim-diagram_22.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

aphillips76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Build Thread
Link
Hey @ORACLElights ... Probably should note somewhere that it is only a “Easy “Plug and Play” DIY Installation” if you buy an extra harness. Otherwise you either have to chop the wires from the existing harness and your lights or wait an extra week for a harness to come in. And the halo wires which will have to be chopped anyway, are too short so you’ll have to run to the parts store for some wire so you can wire them into the existing headlight halo or somewhere else...

I ain’t too mad at you but am a little frustrated i set aside tonight to do the plug and play installation and now i gotta wait longer..

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hey @ORACLElights ... Probably should note somewhere that it is only a “Easy “Plug and Play” DIY Installation” if you buy an extra harness. Otherwise you either have to chop the wires from the existing harness and your lights or wait an extra week for a harness to come in. And the halo wires which will have to be chopped anyway, are too short so you’ll have to run to the parts store for some wire so you can wire them into the existing headlight halo or somewhere else...

I ain’t too mad at you but am a little frustrated i set aside tonight to do the plug and play installation and now i gotta wait longer..
Hey Aaron, we are PMing you. It sounds like you didn't receive the JL harness.
Sponsored