New here want to say hi

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Welcome and Congrats Makyyy, as has been pointed out ...pics!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Makyyy

First Name
Macarena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara unlimited
Lol thank you for all the welcomes everyone just finishing dinner than will take a pic of the jeep

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
Welcome!! Glad you joined!

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I have the premium soft top and one of my favorite things about it is safari mode for the hot summer days (or getting Christmas trees :CWL:). You might enjoy that in Florida.

Here’s a pic:
CE389E7B-2E18-4F11-9581-4C0A1952B7BB-X3.jpg

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome and others have said this forum is a gold mine of information. Use the search feature and most any question you have will have an answer. You will find some strong opinions, but the community is excellent and you will love the Jeep. I have owned many vehicles my JL makes me smile every time I drive it and I kick myself for not buying a Wrangler 20 years ago.
You said it perfect Will, I wish I could do it again and just go all Wranglers. All the open air treats I’ve missed. Not to mention praying I’d make it home from work on snowy days with my sports cars.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I have the premium soft top and one of my favorite things about it is safari mode for the hot summer days (or getting Christmas trees :CWL:). You might enjoy that in Florida.

Here’s a pic:
CE389E7B-2E18-4F11-9581-4C0A1952B7BB-X3.jpg
Love safari mode with the soft top. Living in Arizona gives me nearly year round opportunity for safari mode, unless we are getting rain in the winter, but especially the monsoons in summer and the windows better be in!! My dogs love riding in the jeep with windows out and putting the soft top all the way down when the sun isn't as intense. Florida will be similar to Arizona for driving with the windows out and the top either in safari mode or down.

IMG_7187.jpg

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Love safari mode with the soft top. Living in Arizona gives me nearly year round opportunity for safari mode, unless we are getting rain in the winter, but especially the monsoons in summer and the windows better be in!! My dogs love riding in the jeep with windows out and putting the soft top all the way down when the sun isn't as intense. Florida will be similar to Arizona for driving with the windows out and the top either in safari mode or down.

IMG_7187.jpg
Off topic...but Mr. Winston is a cutie!

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Off topic...but Mr. Winston is a cutie!
Thank you. He is a good dog and a funny little guy. He is never going to compete with our Golden Retriever in an intelligence contest, but he has spunk and after a week of Jeep rides runs to the door if the word Jeep is uttered. Whichever daughter goes for a ride get to keep him from jumping in my lap while we drive.
Sponsored