New here. Looking to buy a new Jeep.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
New to the forum looking to get a new Jeep. Hopefully I can find a dealership in Northeast Pennsylvania that will give me a deal so I don't have to drive 3 hours or so just to get a deal but if I have to I will.

I've been told there's dealers out of State that do 8% under invoice. So far I can't find that locally.

Looking to get into either a 2 door Rubicon or save a little and get a 2 door Willys.

Any leads on a good dealership would be greatly appreciated.

At this point I'm probably going to hold off for a 2022 just because it's so close and I'm waiting to see if there's any changes. Hopefully the 2022 orders open up soon.
Sponsored

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
There is a guy on here that just started posting recently that works for a dealership in PA that is doing 5-8% below invoice. Chapman maybe in Horsham, PA maybe?

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
There is a guy on here that just started posting recently that works for a dealership in PA that is doing 5-8% below invoice. Chapman maybe in Horsham, PA maybe?
Hopefully I can find it or he chimes in. Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Know there are a lot of rumors of a price increase for 2022.
Wouldn't surprise me. Seems to be Jeeps thing. Like they're not over priced already. Ridiculous. 🙄

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I’m trying to order a 2.0 Rubi. Dealer’s latest quote has a line item “Estimated Uplift -model year plus one” for $1,567. 🤷‍♂️
So the 2022s are most likely going to be $1,567 more?? F- me.. Well that would definitely make me not want to get one and make it over budget. I was already over. That would Send it way over.

Sponsored

idlingmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Sounds like you're on a budget like me. You might be in for another nasty surprise if you wanted a budget automatic Rubicon. Jeep stopped accepting 2.0 rubicon orders and the "plain" 3.6 is not available in automatic. Leaving the automatic options as +$1750? for 3.6 E-Torque auto or +$4500? for diesel auto. Someone feel free to correct me if I am misspeaking.

So the 2022s are most likely going to be $1,567 more?? F- me.. Well that would definitely make me not want to get one and make it over budget. I was already over. That would Send it way over.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like you're on a budget like me. You might be in for another nasty surprise if you wanted a budget automatic Rubicon. Jeep stopped accepting 2.0 rubicon orders and the "plain" 3.6 is not available in automatic. Leaving the automatic options as +$1750? for 3.6 E-Torque auto or +$4500? for diesel auto. Someone feel free to correct me if I am misspeaking.
Haven't fully decided yet which configuration I'm going with. Right now I'm actually leaning towards the 3.6 and manual transmission for long-term reliability.

Waiting to see what they do for 2022 before making my decision. They better not jack the prices up on everything or I'm out. Anything over $40k is already stretching my budget which is the reason I'm trying to find a good deal somewhere.

Thashef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Hydro Blue
Haven't fully decided yet which configuration I'm going with. Right now I'm actually leaning towards the 3.6 and manual transmission for long-term reliability.

Waiting to see what they do for 2022 before making my decision. They better not jack the prices up on everything or I'm out. Anything over $40k is already stretching my budget which is the reason I'm trying to find a good deal somewhere.
Sounds like you are in the same boat as me. After much debate and reading around and talking to others, I placed an order my replacement Jeep. Ended up getting a 3.6 Rubicon with Manual transmission. Everytime a new model year comes out Jeep jacks up the price by 1-2%. If you are on budget then I highly recommend getting it now as MY22 is not suppose to bring drastic change.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like you are in the same boat as me. After much debate and reading around and talking to others, I placed an order my replacement Jeep. Ended up getting a 3.6 Rubicon with Manual transmission. Everytime a new model year comes out Jeep jacks up the price by 1-2%. If you are on budget then I highly recommend getting it now as MY22 is not suppose to bring drastic change.
I know but It's so close to 2022 and I have this feeling there will be some changes to compete with the Bronco which is why the model year change over is taking a little longer this time. I don't think they'll be major but I do think there will be changes.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
I know but It's so close to 2022 and I have this feeling there will be some changes to compete with the Bronco which is why the model year change over is taking a little longer this time. I don't think they'll be major but I do think there will be changes.
If I were you, I'd be pulling the trigger ASAP. The rumored price increase is exactly that; a rumor. However, I can tell you that from the time we ordered our 2021 JLU Willys to now, the MSRP for the exact same build has increased by $2,130. That price increase has brought ZERO additional features for the exact same model year. Time is not your friend right now.
Sponsored