Sponsored

New here - getting JL Sahara and have a couple of questions

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased one a few weeks ago as well. Having it painted. Will post pics when it arrives. Does anyone know if the LED fog lights install easily?
Did you install the bumper yourself? I've been looking for installation instructions and can't find them anywhere for the JL. Any help is appreciated....Sippican
Sponsored

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Did you install the bumper yourself? I've been looking for installation instructions and can't find them anywhere for the JL. Any help is appreciated....Sippican
I installed it myself. If you are going with the stubby version, it's easy and quick. I have the full version installed which is a bit harder to line up bolts. The OEM fog lights transfer over with no issues. Other fog lights require different brackets.

3F40D8BF-FC99-4E1C-B22A-39BF5E294B8B_zps7kv67q6e.jpg

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
Tow package is a must - those switches are so nice and includ
Thanks everyone. I'm gathering that Tow Package is a worthy upgrade, thanks for the tip.
So you can order steel bumpers on Sahara? I didn't see it in the ordering guide nor online builder. Would I get any credit for the plastic bumpers or is it just simply like buying parts on top of the price?
Tow package is a must - those switches are really nice - they include relays and make adding anything like lights a breeze. And they kit is a PITA to install after delivery. As for bumpers, get some Rubicon or Moab takeoffs from someone who upgrades.

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I installed it myself. If you are going with the stubby version, it's easy and quick. I have the full version installed which is a bit harder to line up bolts. The OEM fog lights transfer over with no issues. Other fog lights require different brackets.

3F40D8BF-FC99-4E1C-B22A-39BF5E294B8B_zps7kv67q6e.jpg

Did you have the bumper painted the color of the Jeep?