New headlight option by Tactik

Jeepnā€™

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
So I came across this on YouTube. They seem nice and price looks good, but as I was watching the video, the high-beams looked like they didn't do much in terms of lighting. Anyone have these?

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Wrangler392; ā€˜20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Theyā€™re made by Loyo and are rebranded by multiple companies stateside. Youā€™ll find 3 other brands on Extreme Terrain offering the same lights. Can be had from the manufacturer around ~350 shipped. You run the risk of having spotty customer service/ support but they make decent lights. Have had their products on previous Jeep and bike.

Was considering this but am satisfied w OEM until more heated options.

OP
OP
Jeepnā€™

Jeepnā€™

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Theyā€™re made by Loyo and are rebranded by multiple companies stateside. Youā€™ll find 3 other brands on Extreme Terrain offering the same lights. Can be had from the manufacturer around ~350 shipped. You run the risk of having spotty customer service/ support but they make decent lights. Have had their products on previous Jeep and bike.

Was considering this but am satisfied w OEM until more heated options.
Ah, well that's a huge bummer. In that case I'll probably just jump on the diode dynamics headlights. Thanks for the info!

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Wrangler392; ā€˜20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, well that's a huge bummer. In that case I'll probably just jump on the diode dynamics headlights. Thanks for the info!
Sorry to clarify, I meant if you buy from the manufacturer overseas it can be difficult to get support versus buying it from a U.S. brand.
Sponsored