New Hauk Offroad JL products

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
lmao double the prices on the skid plates over JCR wow.. really ????????

OP
OP
Bingy

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Indeed. They must be proud of their stuff...

XTJake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.extremeterrain.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Social Media Community Coordinator
Kenny Hauk does make some really solid products...

He's local to us in PA actually. Only about 3 hours away from where we're located.
29595523_10204308548351230_5038631439331861720_n.jpg

Penance81

First Name
Tillman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I love the look of the stuff and considered an order until I saw their shipping cost. They wanted $1,100 for shipping to Arkansas for a front and rear bumper with tire carrier.

Sponsored

XTJake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.extremeterrain.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Social Media Community Coordinator
I love the look of the stuff and considered an order until I saw their shipping cost. They wanted $1,100 for shipping to Arkansas for a front and rear bumper with tire carrier.
They are a high quality, 100% hand fabricated in the USA brand so I can understand their prices reflecting that. The shipping price could be because they're doing their own distribution. Not 100% sure of that though.

-Jake

passingnotes

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
those fenders are excellent, wonder how they’d look on a sport - and what to do with lighting parts

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Their pictures of the rock sliders suck, they need to add a top down view so we can see how far they stick out. Measurements would be helpful too.

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Every time I click on something there, it forces open another window opening the Hauk apparel page.

NOTHING makes me more mad than that kind of silly gimmicky garbage, so, even though I need some hi-lift hood mounts, I will wait for someone else.

Dhovie

First Name
Dhovie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal Metallic - Still nameless
Kenny Hauk does make some really solid products...

He's local to us in PA actually. Only about 3 hours away from where we're located.
29595523_10204308548351230_5038631439331861720_n.jpg
I love the look of their sliders and bumpers. I've been waiting patiently for Hauk to release specs on the optional slider steps but, still nothing. I'm going to cross my fingers that they come out sooner rather than later and just buy the sliders in the meantime. They have both epoxy and powder coated options for the same price. What do you all think is the better option? I expect they'll see trails 6 times a year or so.

Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I love the look of their sliders and bumpers. I've been waiting patiently for Hauk to release specs on the optional slider steps but, still nothing. I'm going to cross my fingers that they come out sooner rather than later and just buy the sliders in the meantime. They have both epoxy and powder coated options for the same price. What do you all think is the better option? I expect they'll see trails 6 times a year or so.
I think powder coated would be easier to touch up without it being noticeable. A big gouge in paint would bug me more than a scrape on black metal, but that is personal preference. I saw their Jeep at Jeep Fest last weekend. I always thought the paint matched parts were a bit much based on pictures, but in person, it looks really nice.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I find with SO much competition out there they are overpriced, $1200 for a front with bull bar, yikes. All these companies say theirs is the best, strongest etc etc. Really hard to tell who has the "best" so I find myself shopping on looks first and then of the many companies that will have the basic same look, then price.

Dhovie

First Name
Dhovie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal Metallic - Still nameless
I think powder coated would be easier to touch up without it being noticeable. A big gouge in paint would bug me more than a scrape on black metal, but that is personal preference. I saw their Jeep at Jeep Fest last weekend. I always thought the paint matched parts were a bit much based on pictures, but in person, it looks really nice.
Yeah, that makes sense. I am a little worried about the feedback regarding the powder coating scrapes leading to rust. Apparently the epoxy process seals out water better. Oh well, first world problems right? Guess I just need to do it already. :)

I have a Crystal Granite Metallic JLUR. If someone with photoshop skills can show me an after pic of the color matched parts, I'd probably consider it.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Those flat fender flares are excellent.....maybe the best I've seen and he custom paints them for you....thus maybe partial reason for the higher price.

Emptypockets

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2006 LJR on JK axles
I live close to Hauk and wouldn’t let them touch my Jeep ever again. The welds on their cage they installed were a joke. I had the tube fenders and the epoxy coating peeled.
Sponsored

Last edited: