New Granite Crystal JLUR

dhlevin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
I've been lurking around here for several years and considering the purchase of my first jeep. Yesterday was the day! I saw a 2020 Wrangler JLUR at the local dealer that was lightly optioned and for sale at a price that didn't give me "sticker shock". A friend of the family works at the dealer so I arranged to meet him to check out the jeep. After taking it out for a test drive I couldn't resist delaying the purchase any longer. The only issue I had was to decide whether to go with silver or granite crystal. I normally go with white or silver trucks since they tend to look better for longer between washes, but I decided to change up a little and go with the granite crystal. I'm having the dealer add Katzkin leather this week. I'm stoked to finally be a part of the jeep family and I look forward to customizing my jeep in the future!

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg
Sponsored

JLRubiGirl

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2018 Rubicon JL
Welcome! Beautiful ride you have; but I may be a bit partial to the color.

sunshade.jpg

OP
OP
dhlevin

dhlevin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Thanks!....I can see why you might have a little bias towards the color after seeing your awesome ride!

JDJL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 6spd
Nice ride... and great color choice! I ordered my granite JLUR from the factory and picked it up on July 3rd. I've never washed it and it looks perfect! The granite hides the dirt well. But Wranglers shouldn't look too clean anyway ;)

OP
OP
dhlevin

dhlevin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Nice ride... and great color choice! I ordered my granite JLUR from the factory and picked it up on July 3rd. I've never washed it and it looks perfect! The granite hides the dirt well. But Wranglers shouldn't look too clean anyway ;)
I should get over the dirt thing eventually! I'm getting used to the color more and more as the minutes go by!
Sponsored