• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California NEW - FREE - Rugged Ridge Rear Liner

JMCCUSKEY82

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Gray 6spd
Occupation
Mortgage
Well, I unboxed my new Rugged Ridge floor liners, and there was an extra in the box from Amazon. Free to whoever wants to come get it. I am in Santa Barbara, CA. Fits 2018+ JLU, just the rear seat portion.

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW - FREE - Rugged Ridge Rear Liner mat
Sponsored

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
nice of you one of member can get free all weather carpet!

Jaymaverick88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
If this is still available, can you ship it? I’ll pay for it

OP
OP
JMCCUSKEY82

JMCCUSKEY82

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Gray 6spd
Occupation
Mortgage
sure! let me find a box. whats your address?

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
If you end up not shipping and you're in the Sacramento area let me know!
Sponsored