First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

Thank you all for your support!

We're still editing our overview video between the two models but working on releasing our installation video.

For anyone interested in a closer look, this link will allow you to preview the installation process!

Cheese n rice... by the time I'm done with this, I'll have spare wheels, a spare seat, 100s of spare bolts and my engine will be missing. I should have just bought two big Maglite flashlights instead. I'm probably too stupid to do this. :LOL: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76c96bd0-c7e0-4a26-8906-058d71316afe
Sponsored

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
Cheese n rice... by the time I'm done with this, I'll have spare wheels, a spare seat, 100s of spare bolts and my engine will be missing. I should have just bought two big Maglite flashlights instead. I'm probably too stupid to do this. :LOL: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76c96bd0-c7e0-4a26-8906-058d71316afe
Sweet! Easy enough compared to a lot of things I’ve taken on so far. My engine bay is getting out of control with extra wires and harnesses. I’ll now have winch with cut off solenoid, headlight harnesses, two sets of ditch lights, my rear bumper lights, and the kraken arb harness all in that location… anyone have a solution for cleaning that up? Maybe I’ll see if I can run any into the foot well… anyways, excited, what’s the estimated shipping date for these?

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
One more question.. what’s the amp draw for tying into the aux switches?

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Sweet! Easy enough compared to a lot of things I’ve taken on so far. My engine bay is getting out of control with extra wires and harnesses. I’ll now have winch with cut off solenoid, headlight harnesses, two sets of ditch lights, my rear bumper lights, and the kraken arb harness all in that location… anyone have a solution for cleaning that up? Maybe I’ll see if I can run any into the foot well… anyways, excited, what’s the estimated shipping date for these?
ooooo In 2023 or possibly 2024, I'm going to have you over to help me install a Kraken too!! :D

LukeSkywalker43

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bondirentals.co
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, FJ Cruiser, Tundra
To anyone thats getting rid of their OEM LED headlights for these, please DM me ill buy them.

Sponsored

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

@Diode Dynamics have you started shipping these? I got an email from the 3rd party company I bought mine from, it was just an invoice but it seemed like they shipped.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
@Diode Dynamics have you started shipping these? I got an email from the 3rd party company I bought mine from, it was just an invoice but it seemed like they shipped.
They are expected to ship this month (December) but according to our team we have not began shipping headlamps yet!

Sponsored

blk2doorjl

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Two Door
Thank you all for your support!

We're still editing our overview video between the two models but working on releasing our installation video.

For anyone interested in a closer look, this link will allow you to preview the installation process!

any update as to when this overview video will be complete?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
any update as to when this overview video will be complete?
Currently still being approved and processed. It appears to be close but in my position, I do not have a definite date it'll be uploaded.

However, once it's approved and uploaded I will happily be posting it here!

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Man I’d love to see how these compare to the oracles. I love mine but the idea for the extra offroad light is pretty nice.