c_mac

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Hey Chad,

I'm sorry to hear about this experience. However, I assure you our team will be happy to investigate your reports and get you taken care of.

We're grateful for our customers here at Diode Dynamics and never attempt to detour around issues that arise for users.

Please, give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST if needed to get this matter resolved in a fast and efficient manner.

On my behalf, I apologize for the frustration you've experienced with your set, and I look forward to hearing about you wheeling with a great set of Elite Series headlights!

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

John C.
Social Media Community Manager
Much appreciated. Your customer service has been top-notch!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
J1ifxZn.jpg

Just a reminder that this is our BIGGEST & LAST sale of the year here at Diode Dynamics but only while supplies last! ⏳

• 30% OFF Stage Series Single-Row Lightbars

• 20% OFF Sitewide

• 15% OFF Elite Series JL/JT Headlights

• Plus - receive Free US Shipping with orders over $300!

No coupon code is required.

EUrH4n0.png
WEWWfNf.jpg

⏰ Sale ends on 12/1/23 at 11:59pm CST ⏰

c_mac

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Well, so much for customer service. After one year, two bad headlights, a bad wiring harness, and 2 sets of fender clips, I am having to put my stock headlights back in. After waiting for a month for my 2nd replacement light, Diode Dynamics is telling me that they cannot fulfill the order until 3/29!

Complete garbage product and customer service!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Well, so much for customer service. After one year, two bad headlights, a bad wiring harness, and 2 sets of fender clips, I am having to put my stock headlights back in. After waiting for a month for my 2nd replacement light, Diode Dynamics is telling me that they cannot fulfill the order until 3/29!

Complete garbage product and customer service!
Good afternoon, Chad.

I'm truly sorry to hear about all the frustration with your order. I've touched base with our team and it appears two team members (Cameron & Steve) have been working to assist you with this matter.

From my understanding, our team has offered a full refund in Diode Dynamics store credit for your purchase.

Additionally, that's correct that our Elite Series headlights are currently back-ordered until 3/29.

drel421

First Name
adriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl
I bought these elite max headlights in November 2023 and had to be replaced right away due to non functioning vertical adjustments (knobs didnt work at all to adjust the aim since they were completely uneven). Recieved the replacements in December 2023, and now a few months later, both headlights flicker and one headlight has dead led on the side bars. I contacted Diode Dynamics and they tried sending me the harness but had to refuse the package due to customs tax wanting way more than what the harness is worth. At this point i’m planning on replacing these elite max headlights with the mopar led headlights as I dont have much hope of these lasting and i’m not willing to fork up any more $$ on them either. Totally disappointed in the quality. Total garbage. You would think they would last at least a few years, but nope, they lasted 4 months!! I do have a bunch of their lights on my 4runner and also their fog lights and ditch lights on my jlur and they work fine and happy with them, but I would avoid these headlights.

Also to add to my frustrations, adjusting the aim on these headlights is a complete pain.

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Same exact issues here. My original order had a faulty driver side unit that couldn't be aimed (was replaced immediately by DD), and just a couple months back the passenger one had moisture intrusion into the unit that caused both to flicker. DD sent another replacement for the passenger one, and both now working. Re-aiming after each swap is a PITA.

I love the long warranty on these and great customer service to get replacements, but if I have to replace them each year I'll be asking for a refund.
Sponsored