New Dirty Life Wheel & Bridgestone Tires

Moonlight_Ken

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL WRANGER UNLIMITED
Swapped out the factory wheels today on my new Sahara and took the OEM 18's down to 17's. My big reason for going down was that there are a very very limited number of 18's out there for Trucks/Jeeps. I kept the tires in the equivalent sizing for the 17's and was surprised to find that the ride is smoother. My theory is that there is more of a sidewall on the 17's.

These are Dirty Life 9303 DT-1 in Satin Graphite. For tires I went with the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Rivo 3 in a 285/70R17.

This Jeep will likely see very little off road use but lots of winter driving so I was not interested in going to 33's or higher. This old guy has enough trouble getting in and out as it is!

We took delivery a week ago and truly love our new addition!
FullJeep.jpg

CloseShot.jpg
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Congrats on the new addition Ken, looking good!

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Very nice...but you went up in tire size...285/70/17 is bigger ( both circumference and width) than stock Sahara tires, and metric equivalent to a 33.
I agree, I love more sidewall

IMO they fit the sport and Sahara nicely with no other modification needed.

285/70/17 should be stock for Sahara and sport, or at least a factory option. I swapped mine on my sport, looks and drives better and if I am easy on the gas I don't see much mpg difference.

What is the offset on those wheels?
Sponsored