Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
We have owned 5 JLR products over the years:
LR3
LR4
Evoque
Velar
F-Pace
Not had an issue with any! None, zip...and to boot, they have the best warranty out of all Luxury SUVs. I have had the Jaguar for over 4 years now, and the only time it's been back to dealer was for oil service.
I just test drove a Defender yesterday, and for the first time, walked away not "overly excited" like I was for the Velar or F Pace...
the good news...got to get back home to my 2020 Recon!!!!
That’s good to hear - I knew that there was no way that an entire brand of vehicle could be that fraught with problems. The owners with problems likely speak up at a greater frequency than the ones that have great experiences.
I love my JLUR, manual transmission recall be darned, and suppose I look at FCA through rose colored glasses - congrats on the recon btw!!
Sponsored

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
That’s good to hear - I knew that there was no way that an entire brand of vehicle could be that fraught with problems. The owners with problems likely speak up at a greater frequency than the ones that have great experiences.
I love my JLUR, manual transmission recall be darned, and suppose I look at FCA through rose colored glasses - congrats on the recon btw!!
Thanks! our 7th Wrangler( Gladiator that didn't make it a year!!!)

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Over the years Jeep has purposely chosen to offer a removable top over a sturdy roof rack. As recently as JK, Wrangler hardtops didn’t even have gutters long enough to mount most roof racks. But the aftermarket industry stepped to the challenge and came up with a roster of racks that bolt onto the roll cage for added sturdiness.

I don’t see Jeep offering any racks that require drilling through the fiberglass any time soon, given the number of warranty claims it still has to contend with involving leaks.
Sponsored