Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Jeep Builder
We know you guys are big fans of the original deepsleep air mattress but we also wanted you to check out their new offering for solo campers or people in search of a thicker more stable mattress. Think of an Exped air mattress for your Jeep Wrangler!

Jeep Wrangler JL New deepsleep Solo Mat, Jeep JKU/JLU 4 Door Air Mattress Web capture_22-7-2021_8346_rebeloffroad.com
Jeep Wrangler JL New deepsleep Solo Mat, Jeep JKU/JLU 4 Door Air Mattress Web capture_22-7-2021_83424_rebeloffroad.com

Introducing the deepsleep solo mattress, made for solo overlanders and campers who own Jeep Wrangler JK's and JL's... The deepsleep mattress contours perfectly into your Jeep wrangler, taking into account all contours and wheel wells!

Check it out here deepsleep Solo Mat, Jeep JKU/JLU 4 Door Air Mattress (rebeloffroad.com)

The deepsleep mattress for Jeep Wrangler 4 doors JL & JK is the first mat of it's kind to be specifically shaped for use in vehicles. It contours around the wheel well and center console, allowing you to sleep in your rig with the best use of space while storing your gear comfortably next to you. In vehicles where the console sits further up, the 'notch' design creates an access point to reach footwell storage below. It can be used as a left or right or, 2 mats can fit side by side to offer door-to-door comfort for 2 campers. Coming in at 5 inches inflated with an ASTM R-value of 3.75/inch, our deepsleep SOLO Mat™ is comfortable and perfect for all weather car camping. It self inflates in under 5 minutes and has a push button air release valve to provide adjustable comfort. Comes with a travel bag and gear aid repair patch.

Jeep Wrangler JL New deepsleep Solo Mat, Jeep JKU/JLU 4 Door Air Mattress Web capture_22-7-2021_8338_rebeloffroad.com
Jeep Wrangler JL New deepsleep Solo Mat, Jeep JKU/JLU 4 Door Air Mattress Web capture_22-7-2021_83332_rebeloffroad.com

1 or 2 will fit: 4 door Jeeps and Most Standard Size SUVs and crossovers with 6ft. of length.

A set of 2 requires 42 inches of space between wheel wells.
Sponsored

HungryFerret

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Probably gonna still buy it, but the solo is so much more expensive than the full size. Is it because the solo is more custom?

jeepken

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
I love my solo version. It fits nicely and I can easily fit being 5'11" with a tailgate table.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Probably gonna still buy it, but the solo is so much more expensive than the full size. Is it because the solo is more custom?
I'm reaching out to the vendor for more specifics but if you're familiar with the high quality brand of mats Exped, these are similar in their function and materials. I would head over to ( MegaMat 10 LXW | Exped USA ) and watch a couple of the videos to learn a little more in the mean time. However the perk of the deepsleep is that its designed to perfectly fit your Jeep which allows for a space savings as well all know every square inch we can get is a must.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.