Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Occupation
Owner Peterbilt dealership
9C615442-16AE-4A09-A5ED-111FD01B39BF.jpeg
Check out my new tube doors!
The first time I took my doors off my wife didn’t want my 14 year old son riding in the back seat. Although I feel the seat belts keep him safe these tube doors are much safer and look awesome!!
I highly recommend them. Fit great and easy to put on after I take the doors off.
SAFETY FIRST!
Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
The first time I took my doors off my wife didn’t want my 14 year old son riding in the back seat. Although I feel the seat belts keep him safe these tube doors are much safer and look awesome!!
I highly recommend them. Fit great and easy to put on after I take the doors off.
SAFETY FIRST!
Nice mod. Where did you order them from?

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
The first time I took my doors off my wife didn’t want my 14 year old son riding in the back seat.... SAFETY FIRST!
Always! Everyone’s okay but a few years ago I witnessed an older couple in a JKU with no doors make a tight left turn and have their teenage daughter (who was in the rear passenger seat) roll out and smack the pavement. Several people including myself, stopped to help. This 14 year old was scraped, shaking but was able to limp back to her parents. Her mom, on the other hand, was hysterical. And her dad just looked mortified. LOL. Hope they still kept the Jeep.

OP
OP
War Eagle

War Eagle

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Occupation
Owner Peterbilt dealership
Always! Everyone’s okay but a few years ago I witnessed an older couple in a JKU with no doors make a tight left turn and have their teenage daughter (who was in the rear passenger seat) roll out and smack the pavement. Several people including myself, stopped to help. This 14 year old was scraped, shaking but was able to limp back to her parents. Her mom, on the other hand, was hysterical. And her dad just looked mortified. LOL. Hope they still kept the Jeep.
That is scary! Not sure if seat belts were on in that case, which is a must is ours with or without these doors. Regardless of the state law for rear seats everyone should wear them. I’m glad everyone was ok! cant be too safe!
Sponsored