Sponsored

New colors available on the Gladiator! Available for JL soon?

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I would have gone with Gobi or Gator with saddle interior. Great color options. I had saddle installed in my Granite Sahara.

*Wonder if my wife would let me trade my JL in for the Gladiator? (NO WAY she's letting me!).
Sponsored

whit

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU
Oh man those are some cool colors! I absolutely love the JL, but I'd have to say the color choices are the biggest disappointment for me (which is probably a good thing since color isn't ultimately that important).

The JL seems to have either no color (i.e. black, white, every shade of gray imaginable) or really bright colors (i.e. mojito, hellayella, punk'n, even the blue and red are both bright). There are literally no subdued colors. I'm talking like rescue green, red rock crystal, natural green, true blue, etc. I loved all those colors, and nothing like it on the JL. Bikini isn't fixing the problem either...

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
meh, a red,blue, orange, black, white and 5 shades of gray silver??? becoming like Toyota, boring. why not a few more interesting colors and few less shades of gray?

Sponsored

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Love gobi. That hydro is pretty nice too.

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
meh, a red,blue, orange, black, white and 5 shades of gray silver??? becoming like Toyota, boring. why not a few more interesting colors and few less shades of gray?
Have to agree. Why do we need so many similar hues of gray? Would love plum crazy and gobi. They should’ve kept mojito. Not my personal favorite but I liked that it was different.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
According to some factory workers on another thread, the Jeep manufacturing process is only set up to produce 9 colors at a time. Which is why Mojito had to be discontinued to make way for Bikini. So if we are going to get the army green, tan, or lighter blue for the Wrangler, would require Jeep to discontinue an existing color. I agree with other posters that we could do without at least one of the grey options in the ‘18/19 lineup.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
These are all recycled colors we've seen before. Gator is what used to be called Tank from what I've seen.

Sponsored

baysta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Do you think these will be available for the JLs in 2019?

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
To me, it sounded like Gobi and the others were JT only. I hope that is not true.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Dammit. I waited for the 19's hoping Hydro Blue would come back. (which of course it did not, so I ordered my next choice) It'll probably be on the 20's. BAH!
Sponsored