New CO JLUR 4xe owner (soon)

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Hello! Jumping in to introduce myself from the lurking shadows. I ordered my new 4xe 3/26 and am super excited. Ditching my 2012 GC overland summit a little earlier than anticipated to take advantage of the 4xe tax credits... and of course because who doesn’t want a JLUR??

This forum has been a wealth of info for meand since I plan on using the jeep as intended I figured a great spot to stick around for info and meeting others!

I’m in the Denver metro, can’t wait to get out there and am already planning a fall Moab trip. The short list I want is a lift, 35s, winch, rack system. Anxious to see what starts hitting the market and how everyone on here mods!

While I’m not getting an insane deal on the 4xe (5-7% under invoice) I am easily getting 1% under invoice and so far it’s been hassle free from Castle Rock CDJR. This was the best deal any dealer in the denver greater metro offered... I too found most didn’t come far off MSRP if at all.
Sponsored

nikoli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Will be interested how the regen performs coming down the mountain on I-70. Best thing about having an EV in CO, strong regen braking.

OP
OP
Mgg253

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Will be testing that on our trip to Vail in couple of weeks... :)
Do share! I’m curious if coming down from the tunnel can provide a good bit of charge either side, but especially heading back to denver

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! Maybe I’ll see you on the road sometime. I’m in the Aurora area, never know!

Sponsored

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I am following this thread. As a gladiator owner in CO that has very short weekday commutes, I would like to hear real world reports of how the 4XE performs on I-70.
Sponsored