• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas New - Auxiliary Switch bank, Auto-Dimming mirror and harness, and more!

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
For sale:

* SOLD New Auxiliary switch bank install kit (82215798AD). I purchased from another member here that decided not to install. I've since sold my Jeep so it's time for this to go. Original cost ~$325. $275 shipped (SOLD)

* New auto dimming mirror and harness. This can be used to add auto dimming to the non-equipped vehicles. There's a few threads on this forum about how to do so. Original cost ~$150 for parts. $90 shipped (SOLD)

* Mopar Jeep soft top window bag. Great shape, rarely used. $60, and I'm not sure shipping would be worth the cost. Prefer to sell locally. I'm in Austin area.

I'll be adding a few other things as I can.

Jeep Wrangler JL New - Auxiliary Switch bank, Auto-Dimming mirror and harness, and more! AuxKit-All

Jeep Wrangler JL New - Auxiliary Switch bank, Auto-Dimming mirror and harness, and more! AuxKit-All

Jeep Wrangler JL New - Auxiliary Switch bank, Auto-Dimming mirror and harness, and more! AuxKitBox

Jeep Wrangler JL New - Auxiliary Switch bank, Auto-Dimming mirror and harness, and more! MirrorFront
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tragdor

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

SamUSA

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Is the Auxiliary switch bank install kit still available?

OP
OP
Tragdor

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

KB34

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 4 Door, 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited X, 1978 Trans am
Got links to threads on the mirror? I’m interested in it but wanna see some threads first

OP
OP
Tragdor

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Got links to threads on the mirror? I’m interested in it but wanna see some threads first
Hey this sold today. Sorry!

OP
OP
Tragdor

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
got links to posts anyway😂 searched and only found ones for sale lol
Sure thing - here’s some stuff I sent another person that had a similar request:

Here’s the main one, with some folks that shared details on the swap and how they got it working. It might be a good idea to reach out to these folks for some additional details - someone mentioned wiring diagram. Hope these help!

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/oem-auto-dimming-rear-view-mirror.6796/

Some good details on how it should work when it does:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/auto-dim-mirror-not-working.63007/#post-1342331

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/rear-view-mirror-too-dark.49113/#post-1083225
Sponsored