Sponsored

New Artist Rendering of 2-door Jeep Gladiator..

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Yep. Had it been available, I likely would have ordered a 2-door Gladiator instead of a Wrangler.
Not for me... still struggling with the looks of the 4dr Gladiator. But I'm blessed to have my low mileage 2006 F-150 4x4 SuperCab bought new. Actually that was my last new car purchase before my JLR!

Canjeeper

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Fiat /Peugeot will not put money into the Jeep brand .. They are only interested in collecting the profits . Corrosion and clutch problems they are not addressing , proves it .

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Not for me... still struggling with the looks of the 4dr Gladiator. But I'm blessed to have my low mileage 2006 F-150 4x4 SuperCab bought new. Actually that was my last new car purchase before my JLR!
Agree about the looks of the 4 door. But even a 4 door Wrangler looks a little odd to me unless it has a lift and some larger tires. Something about the proportions.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Agree about the looks of the 4 door. But even a 4 door Wrangler looks a little odd to me unless it has a lift and some larger tires. Something about the proportions.
Yep, exactly why I have a 2dr!

Sponsored

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Part of me wants to say “Why do you all torture yourselves this way?”
But the other part says “TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT!!” 😆

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Excuse Noted—Will use on wife—Thanks! 😁

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

If jeep offered a gladiator with 2 doors, blown 392, 15” brembo brakes, manual transmission, widebody fenders, drag radials and optional passenger seat id trade my wrangler in TODAY!

oh, only if it comes in anvil though.

OP
OP
AFD

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
J6 concept was way better.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Artist Rendering of 2-door Jeep Gladiator.. 771A33FF-68BB-4A66-9492-35A8C3374BFE
Think I agree. Not really a huge difference between them, but the proportions seem a bit different.
The J6 looks more like a 2-door JL turned into a pickup, while this concept looks more like a JT turned into a 2-door, if that makes any sense. One being more Jeep-like and the other more truck-like.

Think they both look good, but still not expecting anything other than occasional one-off concept or customer conversion.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
The J6 was built on the JLU 118” wheelbase frame with slight modifications. This could absolutely be built with very little investment.

Fiat /Peugeot will not put money into the Jeep brand .. They are only interested in collecting the profits . Corrosion and clutch problems they are not addressing , proves it .
As far as money not being put into Jeep, you’re kidding right? There’s the all new Grand Cherokees, the brand new Wagoneers, XR packages, 392, 4Xe, all in the last 3 years. Then there is the new Recon EV and Wagoneer EV about to come out.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Seems like they’re letting the Gladiator get a little stale. No XR packages or anything cool. Of course we all want the 392 in there. But a two-door extended cab long bed wouldn’t take much and could use the same frame.
Sponsored