First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Banker
still looking at this bumper, if needed can you get your grill off without removing the bumper, or could you post a pic looking straight down from above of the space between the bumper and the grill/ and are you still happy with it, what size tires are you running and are you worried about rubbing off road with them? Thanks in advance
Removing the grille shouldn’t be an issue, although I haven’t tried yet. I’ll take a pic tomorrow and post it. I’m really happy with the bumpers! I think they changed the entire look of my Jeep while adding a lot of protection. I’m running the stock 33” falkens (no lift) and I haven’t had any rubbing. The only noticeable difference I’ve felt while driving is the added weight of the bumpers, which is pretty minor and I haven’t had any sag in the suspension.
Sponsored

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
still looking at this bumper, if needed can you get your grill off without removing the bumper, or could you post a pic looking straight down from above of the space between the bumper and the grill/ and are you still happy with it, what size tires are you running and are you worried about rubbing off road with them? Thanks in advance
I haver the rear bumper and the install was super easy. There is a ARB relocation bracket (it's sitting in my garage) you can use but it didn't work with the Teraflex spare tire carrier so I went with Arctec spare tire delete and like the looks.

D47E4251-68B0-49BA-9566-E2994D4F23F5.JPG

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
thanks for the replies, I am trying to be dilligent about my build and there is so little out on these bumpers. Trying to build a good off road rig, some crawling but need every day driving on a somewhat limited budget, the info helps alot.

OP
OP
RedRaiderSATX

RedRaiderSATX

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Banker
thanks for the replies, I am trying to be dilligent about my build and there is so little out on these bumpers. Trying to build a good off road rig, some crawling but need every day driving on a somewhat limited budget, the info helps alot.
I definitely understand the budget concerns. I ordered from 4WheelParts because they had a 10% off promo code. The cost ended up being less than the Mopar steel bumpers. Install yourself if you can. They got $550 out of me for labor...

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, Yeah i will do my own install, I will check out 4wp to see what they are selling it for, Quad wants 150 just for shipping and handling.

Sponsored

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
Thanks, Yeah i will do my own install, I will check out 4wp to see what they are selling it for, Quad wants 150 just for shipping and handling.
Quad has been really bad about having parts in stock. I've canceled my last 2 orders with them. ARB rear bumper and RSE sliders because after purchase I received an email saying it was out of order. I bought the bumper through Northridge 4x4 (awesome customer service) and RSE through 4 wheels parts (price matched and no shipping - I picked it up at the shop).

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
This thread lead to me buying this great bumper, thank you!!!

IMG_0393.jpg

echo17

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I haver the rear bumper and the install was super easy. There is a ARB relocation bracket (it's sitting in my garage) you can use but it didn't work with the Teraflex spare tire carrier so I went with Arctec spare tire delete and like the looks.

D47E4251-68B0-49BA-9566-E2994D4F23F5.JPG
Are you happy with the rear bumper? I’m hesitant on it as it doesn’t allow for rear sensors.

OP
OP
RedRaiderSATX

RedRaiderSATX

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Banker
Are you happy with the rear bumper? I’m hesitant on it as it doesn’t allow for rear sensors.
I don’t have the safety system on my JL so I can’t speak to that point, but I really like the looks and functionality. Its a strong bumper and the d-ring mounts bolt directly onto the frame, and ARB actually does crash testing on their bumpers. Overall I think it’ll provide a ton of protection in an accident or on the trail.

Sponsored

Mwags

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited JLU Sport S
Has anyone with an Ocean Blue Sport s added a Mopar Satin black grille?...comments and pics would be great.

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
Love it, I'm sure you could add the sensors if you don't mind drilling into the bumper.

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok guys thanks for the pics and recc's, my Bondi is on its way.

Kennyj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hey Folks, how is the approach angle with this front bumper? Got any side view pictures? It looks like it sticks out quite a ways… I can’t decide between this one or the Warn Elite full width

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Folks, how is the approach angle with this front bumper? Got any side view pictures? It looks like it sticks out quite a ways… I can’t decide between this one or the Warn Elite full width
I have not measured the approach angle. My son has all my recent pics on his phone but if i remember I will try to take some pics, forgive the mud as it hasnt been washed in a bit. I will say I was torn between the same two winches and am very pleased with my Bondi. Pretty straight forward install and had my dad helping but really did not need much help. Put a smitty x20 12k synthetic winch which bolted up well. Seems very well made and overall dropped my front end 0.5 inches so not as much change as I was concerned about. Havent bounced a deer off it yet, came close multiple times but not trying to test it but no doubt will, not worried about deer at all or light bumps. My only concern about the warn was possibly needing to cut the frame and had no desire to do that at all. I am sure it is a well built bumper but have not seen one in person. I have not had a problem with approach angle and have crossed a number of creeks, rivers and been off road for a few hundred miles bear hunting this spring and have not had a problem Put a few scratches on the underside but will eventually fix that with lift and skids. I would definitely buy the bondi again if you want a hardy bumper for off road and protection.
Sponsored