First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
  • I decided to go with MetalCloak suspension. I am going to wait until they have their complete armor system for the 392 and purchase both at the same time. I won't run any major trails until both lift and armor is installed. These will be my last major upgrades.
  • I scheduled my PPF install for a week from Tuesday. The Jeep will get unloaded to the dealer, then driven to the installer and back to the dealer before I pick it up. Expensive as hell. I am doing the whole car but I am going to wheel this Jeep and know trail rash will drive me mad if I do not do it.
  • I got my Warn Zeon 12-S. I feel blessed considering they are sold out everywhere. I am going to have @pixeldecals make a custom Warn emblem decal to match the 392 gold accents. I can't think of a better way to get rid of the red from their logo on the winch, unless someone else can chime in?
  • Everything else is pretty much sitting in my garage. Now I just need to get a quote from some local installers for all this gear. I decided it's not the project I want to take on right now.
  • Am I missing anything? I am picking up the Jeep in 12 days!!!

tempImageVEfrHI.png

IMG_0189.PNG

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Dude 12 days???? OMG I'd be going nuts!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Love the bronze decal for the winch. A small thing but will look good. Great idea!
Yeah I want this build to look amazing. I’m hoping Pixel Decals can make the letters and outer trim metallic.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
You`ll never be the same again, and pretty much anything else you drive will feel weak, unless it`s a go fast car

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
You`ll never be the same again, and pretty much anything else you drive will feel weak, unless it`s a go fast car
Beautiful that’s music to my ears. I’m really excited just a few days. I can do this hahaha.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Here’s a mock-up of the color matched logo for the winch. Looks awesome. I’m pumped.

Jeep Wrangler JL New 392 Owners Upgrades & Mods 1630199629863

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
  • I decided to go with MetalCloak suspension. I am going to wait until they have their complete armor system for the 392 and purchase both at the same time. I won't run any major trails until both lift and armor is installed. These will be my last major upgrades.
  • I scheduled my PPF install for a week from Tuesday. The Jeep will get unloaded to the dealer, then driven to the installer and back to the dealer before I pick it up. Expensive as hell. I am doing the whole car but I am going to wheel this Jeep and know trail rash will drive me mad if I do not do it.
  • I got my Warn Zeon 12-S. I feel blessed considering they are sold out everywhere. I am going to have @pixeldecals make a custom Warn emblem decal to match the 392 gold accents. I can't think of a better way to get rid of the red from their logo on the winch, unless someone else can chime in?
  • Everything else is pretty much sitting in my garage. Now I just need to get a quote from some local installers for all this gear. I decided it's not the project I want to take on right now.
  • Am I missing anything? I am picking up the Jeep in 12 days!!!

Happy you will have it soon. With the cost of the PPF I hope they are doing a good paint correction first - makes a world of difference.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Happy you will have it soon. With the cost of the PPF I hope they are doing a good paint correction first - makes a world of difference.
Haha don’t scare me. I hope so too.

forcefedjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon 2.0L T/ 2021 Rubicon 392
Installed a prototype hood lighting kit this weekend by Aeroforce Technology. They'll make production kits if there is enough interest. Comes with a controller and has 8 flash modes besides the static mode plus dimmer.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Installed a prototype hood lighting kit this weekend by Aeroforce Technology. They'll make production kits if there is enough interest. Comes with a controller and has 8 flash modes besides the static mode plus dimmer.

Nice doesn’t affect airflow at all?

forcefedjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon 2.0L T/ 2021 Rubicon 392
Nice doesn’t affect airflow at all?
The LEDs are only like a 1/4" diameter and the brackets are small, just large enough to hold them. You can kind of see them in the pic below. I want to see where the airbox is drawing air from. That scoop isn't nearly big enough to supply enough air especially with the twists and turns under the hood to get from scoop to air box.

Jeep Wrangler JL New 392 Owners Upgrades & Mods Jeep lights outdoor head on good2
Sponsored