No Six Packs thoughLooks like Metal Cloak has their lift on their website now.
Happy you will have it soon. With the cost of the PPF I hope they are doing a good paint correction first - makes a world of difference.
- I decided to go with MetalCloak suspension. I am going to wait until they have their complete armor system for the 392 and purchase both at the same time. I won't run any major trails until both lift and armor is installed. These will be my last major upgrades.
- I scheduled my PPF install for a week from Tuesday. The Jeep will get unloaded to the dealer, then driven to the installer and back to the dealer before I pick it up. Expensive as hell. I am doing the whole car but I am going to wheel this Jeep and know trail rash will drive me mad if I do not do it.
- I got my Warn Zeon 12-S. I feel blessed considering they are sold out everywhere. I am going to have @pixeldecals make a custom Warn emblem decal to match the 392 gold accents. I can't think of a better way to get rid of the red from their logo on the winch, unless someone else can chime in?
- Everything else is pretty much sitting in my garage. Now I just need to get a quote from some local installers for all this gear. I decided it's not the project I want to take on right now.
- Am I missing anything? I am picking up the Jeep in 12 days!!!
The LEDs are only like a 1/4" diameter and the brackets are small, just large enough to hold them. You can kind of see them in the pic below. I want to see where the airbox is drawing air from. That scoop isn't nearly big enough to supply enough air especially with the twists and turns under the hood to get from scoop to air box.Nice doesn’t affect airflow at all?