Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
lol, "...dominates over teraflex..." have you previously had a teraflex lift installed to compare against?
And then it sounds like you had problem which they were able to solve over the phone?

...anywho - 5hit happens... any one of the manufacturers could have issues at any given time - it is the nature of the beast.
Yeah Clayton was very helpful over the phone and even though I was running a Teraflex they helped me through it, I bought a bunch of parts from them and used their numbers for adjustment and it was perfect after that. But I'm not pushing them, just saying my experience. We have to do all our own research and HOPE that we make the right choice.

Yeah I have seen some Frankenlifts, I prefer sticking with one company all the way through it.
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Overall though the list of items that I have planned immediately are:

0) Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF on the front.
1) 39" KM3's
2) Powertank (have one but given age will likely just replace -- and excuse to get custom powder coat).
3) Tazer (obviously needed)
4) Zeon 10s Platinum

If out I will buy the full aluminum skid setup.

I'm trying to retain the suspension pretty much stock for now. I have no idea what lift I will go with. I'm going to cut the liners a bit and if needed add some spacers to clear the 39's -- but I expect I'll still rub quite a bit. Will go from there.

I really like the oem+ look -- so trying to keep as stock looking sliders as possible (and just as much of a stock look as possible in general for the overall vehicle). May consider the step assist rails if I can find take offs. I have them on the wife's 2 dr rubi and they are a good middle ground. But my concern is if I'm going on harder trails with tight space that it might still not be enough.
I am in your boat as far as wanting the 39” KM3’s. I’m putting on a 1.5 teraflex spacer lift for no rubbing at full tilt. Problem is, I’m reading that even with people trying different arms and liner trimming, I’d still have to trim the rear pinch seam metal about an inch or so. I’m not ready to do this on my $80k vehicle yet. Plus I feel I’d need to go to Dana 60s or trussed 44s to off-road. In the future it will get a true lift and do what is needed for the 39’s, but I’m reading that the new 392 drives a lot better than a regular rubi. So I’m gonna enjoy it with 37s for now. Cheers!

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
I am in your boat as far as wanting the 39” KM3’s. I’m putting on a 1.5 teraflex spacer lift for no rubbing at full tilt. Problem is, I’m reading that even with people trying different arms and liner trimming, I’d still have to trim the rear pinch seam metal about an inch or so. I’m not ready to do this on my $80k vehicle yet. Plus I feel I’d need to go to Dana 60s or trussed 44s to off-road. In the future it will get a true lift and do what is needed for the 39’s, but I’m reading that the new 392 drives a lot better than a regular rubi. So I’m gonna enjoy it with 37s for now. Cheers!
It drives about the same, after I put on mopar longer lower control arms so it tracks straight. But it’s way more softer than regular rubicon.
still haven’t decided which lift kit yet.
Jeep Wrangler JL New 392 Owners Upgrades & Mods D4451DCC-5414-4B63-99BA-743F5B652B05

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I hear you on the pinch seam. Not ideal, and I think it'll depend on how rare this vehicle will be in terms if I start cutting or not. If they keep making them through 2024 (which I'm expecting), then I'm fine to cut it. If they stop and it only ends up being a short 1.5 year production run or something, I'll probably just lift it a bit more to avoid trimming that.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
It drives about the same, after I put on mopar longer lower control arms so it tracks straight. But it’s way more softer than regular rubicon.
still haven’t decided which lift kit yet.
Jeep Wrangler JL New 392 Owners Upgrades & Mods D4451DCC-5414-4B63-99BA-743F5B652B05
Mike love the BD driving fogs, what model are they? And what did you use for fogs in the bumper?

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
They are lp9. Fog light is stock.
WOW 9's they are a BEAST!!!! Looks great man, I went with 6's but theyve been on order for amonth and it wont be shipping for another month they say parts are back ordered.

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
WOW 9's they are a BEAST!!!! Looks great man, I went with 6's but theyve been on order for amonth and it wont be shipping for another month they say parts are back ordered.
Who did you order from?

Sam

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Who did you order from?

Sam
Direct from BD , actually I ordered a set of 4's and a set of 6's for two separate Jeeps. I ordered the first set a month ago, and they are saying September ship date!! For the price and the wait time they better be all they are cracked up to be.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Overall though the list of items that I have planned immediately are:

0) Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF on the front.
1) 39" KM3's
2) Powertank (have one but given age will likely just replace -- and excuse to get custom powder coat).
3) Tazer (obviously needed)
4) Zeon 10s Platinum

If out I will buy the full aluminum skid setup.

I'm trying to retain the suspension pretty much stock for now. I have no idea what lift I will go with. I'm going to cut the liners a bit and if needed add some spacers to clear the 39's -- but I expect I'll still rub quite a bit. Will go from there.

I really like the oem+ look -- so trying to keep as stock looking sliders as possible (and just as much of a stock look as possible in general for the overall vehicle). May consider the step assist rails if I can find take offs. I have them on the wife's 2 dr rubi and they are a good middle ground. But my concern is if I'm going on harder trails with tight space that it might still not be enough.
Lol.... spreadsheet or your plan doesn't exist!

:) :) :)

Sponsored

MC3_

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Accounting & Finance
This thread has been the best and worst thing to happen to me LOL :CWL::CWL::CWL:
I've spent the better part of the last two days making my own excel spreadsheet

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
I appreciate it. I will just wait for them to confirm tomorrow morning but that would be pretty awesome and a lot sooner than I thought.
Did they get back to you yet? Crossing my fingers they had one for you.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
This thread has been the best and worst thing to happen to me LOL :CWL::CWL::CWL:
I've spent the better part of the last two days making my own excel spreadsheet
I'm doing the same, the guys that posted theirs look really nice I'm scrambling to clean mine up!

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner

Just going off of this. They group all of the 12 series winches together so maybe that means they have 17 between the different models? They’re probably closed for the day since they’re here in AR and it’s past 5:00 already.
They did have it in stock. Thank you so much I placed my order and canceled my other order. So happy.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
They did have it in stock. Thank you so much I placed my order and canceled my other order. So happy.
YEESSSSSSS!!!!!

I saw your post a while back about those being out of stock until January of '22 and I just happened to be on their site and saw that so I thought, "Hey, I'll let @alksion know. Can't hurt."

AWESOME!
Sponsored